So I went to Columbus today...

Eclipsed8301647545502

You know normally I agree with you but I'll have to take the other side of the fence on this one. If there was a date it was said to be done which it sounds like there was per this post, then why couldn't Jason call him and let him know it would be a few days longer as well? Business paractices like that will go a long way for yourself.

I knew someone would post this but I didn't feel like typing anymore when I typed that. I completely agree that Jason should have called and let them know and that is a very good business practice and how a place should be run. I think on the business side he completely dropped the ball on this one. If it were me, even if I didn't call to check, I would want some sort of compensation. On the other hand, the guys from Cleveland completely drooped the ball on the common sense side on this one. If it were me, I would have definitely called to check before wasting half of my day. Hell, I do that when I'm getting something worked on 20 minutes away and it's 'supposed' to be done. It wouldn't have been that hard for either side to pick up a phone and hit the key pad 10 little times.

All's Jason not calling cost him was looking a little bad on here. The guys from Cleveland cost themselves, at least 20 bucks in gas, at least 10 in food, and however much 5 hours of their time and their frustration over the situation is worth. Considering that most people in Cleveland make 6.75 an hour, that comes to a grand total of about $100.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I talked with the customer on Friday I said it should be done on Monday and that I would talk to him then. If I had said just come on down Monday morning then I would have called him over the weekend to let him know what was up. Maybe he took what I had said the wrong way.

Jason

When I talked with the customer on Friday I said it should be done on Monday and that I would talk to him then. If I had said just come on down Monday morning then I would have called him over the weekend to let him know what was up. Maybe he took what I had said the wrong way.

Jason

Jason I am by no means putting you under the fire but I believe that it could of been handled better by both sides. No more no less I don't think either of you were more wrong then the other.

You mean you drove all of the way down to Columbus to pick up an engine that was supposed to be done but you didn't call to check? I think you are the ones that need flamed, but I think driving 5 hours instead of making a phone 30 second phone call, then being dumb enough to admit it to a bunch of people, is punishment enough.

It takes you 5 hours to drive to Cleveland? Shit, I wanna race you, its a sure win.

Jason

Yeah, like I said, it doesn't matter, it happens. Im pretty sure Billy would rather have you take your guys time and do everything right then try to rush it anyways. The orignal point of the thread was to say how baller Columbus is because they have a Budwiser factory and smooth streight highways. :)

Oh, and your guys 270 or whatever is MINT compared to Clevelands bullshit highways. Their smooth and streight, we where like damn.

What?

480-130th to 176...

90 after dead man's curve....

271-Anywhere!

71 after 82....

The PIKE-Anywhere!!

224-the A-town strip...

all MINt

I can go on.........

You know normally I agree with you but I'll have to take the other side of the fence on this one. If there was a date it was said to be done which it sounds like there was per this post, then why couldn't Jason call him and let him know it would be a few days longer as well? Business paractices like that will go a long way for yourself.

2nd

Sound like a discount is in order....

Think of this, but it keeps going and going and going, with no places besides like exits for cops to hide on from what I can tell. Thiers a wall on both sides of the highway :) :burn:

No Exits? What do you have to have fucking Scotty beam you up to the highway?! Where's Kirk when you need him.

There is an Exit every few miles.

And thats why god invented spotters, there is ALWAYS a hidding spot-its car night. Think of a black guy at night with his eyes shut.....

No Exits? What do you have to have fucking Scotty beam you up to the highway?! Where's Kirk when you need him.

There is an Exit every few miles.

Yeah but the exits are the only real places for cops to hide without sticking out onto the emergancy lane. Who cares, a Clevelander will become king of 271 and 270 anyways... :asshole: :burn: :woowoo: :gone: :popcorn::popcorn: :offtopic: