Damnedest thing happened today...

nurkvinny

I see there's some fuzions on there. lemme know how you like em I put a set on blu by u's car only in a step wider like 255-40-17.. if I remember right he pulled a 1.9 or 18 on em.

I am not too impressed traction-wise so far; spins through first; grabs towards the end of second; way sideways into third.

COLD, half-salty winter roads make for a bad test, though. They do ride great, and I really like the looks.

did you stick with the stock size?? if so the 255 adds a wider tread design the center part which is directional becomes about 75% of the tread vs 1/2 or so in the 245 size I can get em around 95 a piece if you wanna try em out lemme know. and they're hardly all seasons I'm sure summer traction will be much better for you/

I tried to get the wife into a GTO over her preferred CTS-V, but no go. Congrats on the ride!

Very good value for a modern muscle car. My only gripes are that there is no sunroof option, and for being such a big, heavy car the trunk is surprisingly tiny. What do they keep between the rear bulkhead and the rear seatbacks?

LSx powertrain and a great interior FTW. It'll be a great platform for mods while still being a relatively sensible daily driver. Good Job!!!