HOT Audi TT on 71N today

ChevyMan1972

Has anyone seen, or know of a guy that has a red Audi TT with plates that say "Crunk TT" on it?

Reason is becuase this car is bad ass! A little lowered with a nice set of rims on it, and also it had a cage in it.

Just wanted to commend you for a nice looking ride!!!

Dan

Then you should deffinately tell us. Cloak and Dagger bullshit is for children, it's a bloody machine, not his baby sisters vulva.

Uhh, regardless of what you or he thinks, it's not his place to say anything. It's not his car or his call. Just because you feel that way doesn't mean you have the right to go blab about other people’s cars if they don't want that knowledge to be public.

Uhh, regardless of what you or he thinks, it's not his place to say anything. It's not his car or his call. Just because you feel that way doesn't mean you have the right to go blab about other people’s cars if they don't want that knowledge to be public.

I don't know if you guys realize this or not but it's the INTERNET. You could say it's a 9-second car or a 14-second car and it isn't going to matter. Until he actually races someone with it, it's ALL TALK! ;)

I see that car all the time on campus... I can't claim to know anythng about it but from the way it looks I never had any reason to think that its mods went beyond the vanity plate and a set of rims. It's nice looking but not much of a stretch from how any other TT looks.

• 3 weeks later...
I know Pat, I will try to get him on here and he can tell you whats on the damn thing. I know he has talked about a bigger turbo and a few lil things here and there but I will get a for sure list. I am guessing it would be pretty nice. His GTI used to make my dick hard.

• 2 weeks later...