Where do you shop for/buy clothes?

RedRocket1647545505

I was just doing some laundry and going through my closet and came to the realization that I need a change. Where do you all buy clothes? I normally hit up the casual crap like A&F, AE, as well as all the other typical mall stores. I'd like to try something different. What do you all suggest? Anybody buy online? I'd prefer that since I hate shopping, but a little bit of in-store shopping is ok if I have to.

pants (jeans) i realized i love AE...they fit me perfect

for shirts, hollister (not so much lately), pac sun, AE, usuall mall crap. lol

i dont go to much of the hollister/AF type stores anymore because it seems like everything they have is "slim fit" and well, im not "slim", so it fits me too tight and i look pregnant.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Pretty much just Buckle (jeans and shorts, some Roar Shirts there are nice.) and Guess, sometimes Nordstroms or even JC. I can't stand the Hollister clothes, and AF, all of there clothes are too trendy and everyone looks lik ethey are still in high school shopping there.

I hit TJ MAXX and Marshall's all the time. You can get things for the house there too. Burlington Coat Factory is also a little known secret for good suits at low price's. End of season sales at Bachrach were the best, but now they are leaving columbus.

"AE, AF, and Hollister don't make clothes for men. They make clothes for men with women's bodies. If you work out or are larger than a middle school cheerleader, it won't fit you."

:lol:

Saw that on another message board once. I found it amusing and pretty close to the truth. On that note, I shop at Target. Decent stuff, fits me pretty well, and it's not expensive like a lot of the other places that were mentioned. I'm married, get laid all the time, so I don't need trendy clothes to impress my wife... ;)

Old Navy, Kohls, and Dicks for new stuff

Rag-O-Rama for old stuff; On N High st, its more "Vintage" than thrift (aka more expensive but clothes are more fashionable and in better condition), I've found Ruehl jeans that normally cost $150 for ~ $40. Yeah, Rag-O-Rama is the way to go. Plus they have a really good amount of stuff for guys.

i only buy my jeans at Dr. MOJO in the short north, they also tailor all of my jeans.

now when it comes to dress shirts i usually only go to: brooks brothers, Nordstrums, Saks, bannana, and J crew.

shorts: only A&F

t - shirts are different: nordstrums, holister, A&F Dr. MoJo, indigonation, toxic, but for some reason i love free t- shirt.

if you're looking for somethign different, there was a place i went a couple times a few years ago down on high street, near the newport called urban outfitters...i think its still there, and the glass looks shattered all around the door...its got some good stuff...comfortable

i only buy my jeans at Dr. MOJO in the short north, they also tailor all of my jeans.

I know a bunch of people that shop at Dr. MOJO, they have alot of really nice stuff but it's all crazy expensive, i don't seem to keep jeans more than 6 month's so i can't really justify spending 200$ on a pair.

I usually shop at Filene's Basement, all namebrand stuff, mostly casual wear, Polo, Crew, Calvin Klein, Nautica, etc... none of their stuff is expensive $40 for a buttonup, $30 for a polo etc, and theres nothing difective about their stuff, something i've come to notice alot in at places like TJ Maxx, its just on sale. But for some reason i can only buy jeans at AE, they last the longest, look the best (on me), and are cheap. Shorts = polo or nautica

if you're looking for somethign different, there was a place i went a couple times a few years ago down on high street, near the newport called urban outfitters...i think its still there, and the glass looks shattered all around the door...its got some good stuff...comfortable

yeah urban outfitters is pretty good but expensive.

there's a place in boston called Urban Outfitters Basement which is all "last season's" fashions and everything is pretty much 80% off. it fuckin rocks.

urban is another great store to find t-shirt, jackets or shoes. Yes it is still on campus on the corner of high and 14th.

I know a bunch of people that shop at Dr. MOJO' date=' they have alot of really nice stuff but it's all crazy expensive, i don't seem to keep jeans more than 6 month's so i can't really justify spending 200$ on a pair. [/quote']

Yes, their jeans are expensive but you are buying jeans no one else is wearing (unless they are Sevens) which is nice. I also keep my jeans for awhile and wear them all the time, so for me i can easily justify spending the money.