Where do you like to drive?

ImUrOBGYN

Am I the only one who just likes going flat out fucking fast around the Outerbelt in the wee hours of the morning? Wait, no, I know there are a few other guys on here that like that too...

Seriously, if I'm by myself, and there's very little traffic, I enjoy just opening the car up on the Outerbelt - it gives me lots of lanes to utilize and lots of room to stretch out the gears.

There is another place. I forget exactly where it is, I think it is slightly past Easton, but its in the area where 77nova bought his supra. There is this set of slightly rolling hills, and there is this one turn that you have to turn left and drop down at the same time. Its kind of like that one turn at Leguna Seca that you have to turn right and drop down at the same time.

I really enjoy going flat out on 670 east in early morning. Yeah it may sound weak in a sub 150 car . But ~140 is fun :)

MY favorite turn in columbus is

70 West to 270 (West/south) its a big swoop. If they took the bump out of it , it would be god. But its really fun.

I cruise the streets of columbus from downtown, victorian village, campus, clintonville, to dublin four days a week ten hours a day thats enough cruising for me. However the scenery is really nice up and down High St. in the evenings.

Morse rd allllll the way out to Granville where it hits 161, then take 16/Broad St. all the way home.

Also, the back way to Athens (i think its rt-356 or something) that goes through Mineral, Ohio. Mineral is a small no-stoplight town that has a house on the main route that has no windows and no door on the front. Its hilarious, but yeah. Twisty roads, 0 police, etc. Right when 33 south turns into a 1-lane road (past Logan), turn right...mapquest it or something, it'll be great.

-33 into hocking.

-188 out of Lancaster

-257/42/315 runs in Delaware

-State Route 3 from Polaris to 36&37 (nice cruise cause fun and flat)

-Hoover Damn area

-One or two funs turns on Groveport/Lithopolis area (forget road names)

-Alum Creek Area.

-Polaris Pkwy early in the morning (really fun for some reason)

-FUN TIME on 315/71 from about 270 to 270

Best I've found around here is a long one. Take SR 13 south from I-70 out by trails and take that road along with SR 37 all the way to McConnelsville. That should keep you busy for about an hour in most stock cars. You can also stay on 13 all the way and you end up near athens. Its a very nice drive through some pretty areas and old mining towns.

Evan

Am I the only one who just likes going flat out fucking fast around the Outerbelt in the wee hours of the morning? Wait, no, I know there are a few other guys on here that like that too...

I do as well, but with my current car it's just not possible. I tried to get up to 100mph once and after 5 mins I gave up... :wtf:

I took the Suby to West Virgina 2 weeks ago for a white water rafting trip and camping. On Sunday I got up early and drove to Gully bridge. On the way back I shot a short vid of it. The road was a lot of fun. I just wish I was driving the RX 7 in the vid. I'll try to post it later.

Around here though, 315 Hospital curves, 133 mph in the Bimmer.

Where you went white water rafting wouldnt happen to be called "Rivers" would it?