Hello, Nice to meet you.

Guest Venomus306

your not shallow? then maybe your just the typical "i drive an expensive car, this makes me better than you, it also gives me a huge internet penor, in reality i dont" person.... cause something obviously has a stick up your ass about me

me grow up?, up to this thread i was trying be the civil mature one taking your immature adolescent comments with a grain of salt... you were the one who can not just let anything go, you had to take what was goin on in one thread and bring it to another, that there is a great example of being "grown up"

someday ill be able to buy nice things? sorry that day is here already, and i have to pay for college , my new truck, and mortgage as well .... maybe these things are below you standards, which just helps to back up the previous statement i made in quotations above

i dont know what your deal is, but take a look at the threads you (guys) destroy by just posting stupid shit in causing a fued, its rediculous, you couldnt go a day without posting a prickish or spiteful post could you?

i like certain vehicles too, i like originality though

turbo f150??? no, dont think so, the turbo'd ranger is a project, and thats enough for me, its not my daily driver

Thats correct.

Us "guys" take offense when you start insulting / making bullshit remarks about people you dont' even know IE: Jesse.

So lets all be like the fonz......

What is the fonz......I ask?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nate, you need to race me again, this time ill be on slicks banging it off the rev limiter to launch:burn:

The car is out of commision for a bit. The damn resonator finally let loose. She'll be back ICed and with a regrind cam, holler.

I'm sure if you met Shaw in person you two would get along. Some times teh interweb does things to people. Shawn's a good cat also. How could you not like a guy who reminds you of Beavis? :)

lets see, i made a post of an old joke, a joke which was never funny when it was first mentioned in the world, it was a post as just a passer by reading the thread, it was not insulting anyone (Jesse, you or anyone else who has nothing better to do), the post was about a god damned Supra... does that insult you?

then Jesse was the first wise ass to be a prick, maybe you should go read that thread to see who really was the first dick....

lets see, i made a post of an old joke, a joke which was never funny when it was first mentioned in the world, it was a post as just a passer by reading the thread, it was not insulting anyone (Jesse, you or anyone else who has nothing better to do), the post was about a god damned Supra... does that insult you?

then Jesse was the first wise ass to be a prick, maybe you should go read that thread to see who really was the first dick....

Can't we just get along RangerTurd ?

now wait a minute, you said you dont like when ppl make bullshit remarks about someone they dont know

therefore you started to insult me and attack me.... and yet you didnt know me

hypocritical??

then to begin with you didnt have the story right so now your trying to back track

get along? sure, quit being a prick and its fine

occasional jokeing is fine, but dont jump someone if you dont have the full story...

now wait a minute, you said you dont like when ppl make bullshit remarks about someone they dont know

therefore you started to insult me and attack me.... and yet you didnt know me

hypocritical??

then to begin with you didnt have the story right so now your trying to back track

get along? sure, quit being a prick and its fine

occasional jokeing is fine, but dont jump someone if you dont have the full story...

Perhaps I wasn't clear

We = My Friends / CR People I have known for years now.

You = RangerTurd.

Nate = "WE" Nate vouches for you..and thats cool.

When "WE" and joking and insulting each other its cool.

I dont' know you..and me and jess and others obviously took it either outside of the context or for what it was ..a dick comment about Jesse who you obviously have never met.

I have never met you, all I have seen of you is the bs on here..so maybe your awesome in person!

Lets call a truce.

I'll be me..

You can be you..

And you can hump all the potatoes you want. :)

PS: I LOVE CR

i posted @ 11:56AM "whats the difference between a 900 RWHP supra and a 600 RWHP supra???

Nothing, they'll both run 10's and cost $100K"

jesse post @ 12:44PM"You're an idiot of the rarest type if you really think it cost $100k to put 600rwhp down in a Supra."

now i believe this is the first assholeish post right?

i post @ 1:14PM"and your a screaming example of brilliance if you took my statement as fact... retard"

assholeish? yes, was it the first one made,... NO

jesse post @ 2:39PM"I was going to divulge a little more in my original post but I assumed you had a modicum of intelligence to be able to concede that your joke wasn't funny and just leave it at that. I apologize for overestimating you.

Let me explain how these things work so you can practice being funny.

A joke like that is only funny if it's based in truth. When I originally heard that joke five years ago it went something like "What do 400whp and 600whp Supras have in common? They both run 13's" It's funny because it can be and has been true.

You're making fun of cars that run 10's, therefore you are an idiot. You drive a lowered ranger that, even if it's turboed, couldn't keep up with either of the cars you were making fun of well enough to distinguish their taillights after a few seconds. That can’t even be described in bus lengths. Does anyone know how long an average passenger jet is? Any car that run's 10's, especially a 3600lb car with IRS that's known to not be easy to drag race, is impressive. What, do they have to run 9's in full street trim with a 300lb hooker for a passenger for it not to be funny to you anymore?"

do you get it now?

truce? thats an easy way of backing down from your mistake,... but i didnt want to argue and still dont, so truce it is

and no you never met me, and the BS on here was not started by me, besides im sure Jesse is his own man, Im sure he doesnt need anyone to fight his battles for him

as far as potato's go.... its weird that Idaho isnt really the potato capitol of the U.S. anymore

truce? thats an easy way of backing down from your mistake,...

Ooops..

Couldn't just let it go...

More To Come Soon

How about you drive back to ohio for the norwalk day..settle this on the track!!

hUhh Huhhh Huh

*now i'm just being tired and a dick*

Wow, this shit keeps getting better and better. Believe me, when Matt wants to argue about something, he won't give up very easily. But hey, it's the internet! Stop arguing about something so pointless.

P.S. - Has the guy who started this thread been scared off yet?

Guest Venomus306
Shawn,

Matt's a decent kid and he defintely can afford a nice car, so money isn't an issue. He has a bit of a rough exterior but hes like a giant teddy bear once you get to know him. Utica is real in the feel.

You'd be suprised what those 2.3s can do with a Holset breathing hot fire tamed by Megasquirt :cool: .

Plus he lives in Idaho now, potatos can't talk shit back to him. :)

Welcome Eric, I always see Akron Horsepower signs at 42. I'm guessing its a speed shop?

Yea, we do Dyno tuning and a whole lot more. Our new web site will be up in a couple of days, Check it out. http://www.AkronHorsepower.com

I'm not easily scared. :p This feels just like home to me, Akron Racing that is. :D Gotta love internet arguements, how do you know who wins? :confused:

Will you two faggots quit gaying this thread up?

Welcome Eric. I won't have my garage queen out since I'm working like usual (more often than not), but it's decent in the power/times areas :)

You should get some of your guys together for our CR Norwalk Day coming up on the 29th, that'll settle the men from the boys :D

none of you is any good at this game.

nate, what is it with you and knowing all these e-douchebags that you say are "real cool in real life"? these guys are affecting your credibility, homie.

nate is like the one guy from the hood who made it to the nba, and his "boyz" keep bringin him down.

Yea, we do Dyno tuning and a whole lot more. Our new web site will be up in a couple of days, Check it out. http://www.AkronHorsepower.com

I'm not easily scared. :p This feels just like home to me, Akron Racing that is. :D Gotta love internet arguements, how do you know who wins? :confused:

Welcome venomous306, I think I know you from somewhere but I'm not sure! :cool: the ramblerman :cool: