Screw you Red Hot Chili Peppers

LJ

So it's being reported that last night at the RHCP concert, for the very last song, 2 of the band members came out wearing Michigan jersey's and played Hail to the Victors...

Way to win over more fans in Columbus and show respect for them for paying your ungodly ticket prices....

Bravo you fucks, bravo

I fuckin' HATE the RHCP. Their music sucks. They suck. Their lead singer, Flea ( :rolleyes: ) , sucks. And now this shit? Fuck them. And get that gay ass music off the rock stations.

They may suck, and be Michigan fans, but you are an idiot for saying Flea is their lead singer. He is the bassist, nothing more. Nothing makes a discussion more idiotic than someone who doesnt know shit about what they are talking about.

Good day.

Side note: Anyone up for finding the tour bus and torching it?

I heard about this today. I've never been a big fan, but there were a couple songs that I liked. No more. How disrespectful!!! I hope they never come back to Ohio. They are not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

As I am typing this, a RHCP song began playing on the radio station that I'm streaming. Speakers are off!!! Fuckers!!!

They may suck, and be Michigan fans, but you are an idiot for saying Flea is their lead singer. He is the bassist, nothing more. Nothing makes a discussion more idiotic than someone who doesnt know shit about what they are talking about.

Good day.

Side note: Anyone up for finding the tour bus and torching it?

You must be a diehard RHCP fan?

Lead singer. Back-up singer. Bassist. Middle man in their circle jerk. I don't give a shit what he is. I don't follow them enough, or care enough to know who their lead singer is. They suck, and so do you.

Shut the fuck up and go plan a video game party or something besides annoying me.

You must be a diehard RHCP fan?

Lead singer. Back-up singer. Bassist. Middle man in their circle jerk. I don't give a shit what he is. I don't follow them enough, or care enough to know who their lead singer is. They suck, and so do you.

I'm not a huge fan, but pretty much anyone who has paid any attention to any sort of rock music in the last 15 years, knows about RHCP and that flea is the skinny naked fucker on the side of the stage running around and anthony kleatis (sp.) is the lead singer you dont have a be a diehard fan to know that. It doesn't matter if you do or don't like them, they've made a big impression on music in the past decade.

On a side note, im sure they could give two shits less about the actual MI vs. OSU game and probably approach it with some sort of humor and most likely thought fans would think of it as simple humor as well. Im a big OSU fan but in the end, it's still just a game.

It's never just a game. It's the GREATEST fucking rivalry in all sports. It's one of the highlights of the year. It's bragging rights for that year. People wait and get excited for this game like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. So, no it's not just a game, it's THE game. And fuck RHCP for making this disrespectful ass move

I'm not a huge fan, but pretty much anyone who has paid any attention to any sort of rock music in the last 15 years, knows about RHCP and that flea is the skinny naked fucker on the side of the stage running around and anthony kleatis (sp.) is the lead singer you dont have a be a diehard fan to know that. It doesn't matter if you do or don't like them, they've made a big impression on music in the past decade.

On a side note, im sure they could give two shits less about the actual MI vs. OSU game and probably approach it with some sort of humor and most likely thought fans would think of it as simple humor as well. Im a big OSU fan but in the end, it's still just a game.

Now, it is just a game in the end... but the point is that it was very disrespectful and a slap in the face to the fans who paid their hard earned money to go see them. It is basically going up there and saying "Fuck Columbus"

But I guess since they are Michigan fans they don't really know anyways... people have always said that the real Michigan fans from up there are like, well ya win some ya lose some whatever...

RHCP WTMFW!

Hail to the victors lol...you all are lame, you hate a band because their drummer wore a Michigan jersey. If that ruined an entire concert for you, are you going cut your wrists if OSU loses on Nov. 18th? If RHCP goes to Ann Arbor I bet the drummer wears a OSU jersey. Grow up people, it's just college kids throwing a ball around. :gay:

Edit: The whole funny part is that he wore it to get the reaction you all have right now posting in this forum, way to buy into the joke hook line and sinker and give them the publicity they wanted. If you all were smart (which most OSU fans clearly are not), you would have not even acknowledged it...... Sadly this un-news worthy event most likely will be on the news tonight pre- empting a cop being shot or some one that was killed, because, OH my god, it is related to "The Buckeyes", the all mighty gods of Columbus. I so hope they fucking lose on Nov 18th, Maybe there will be a mass suicide....

nah, i dont care about the jerseys really, it gives me a chance to express my pure hate for the band. everyone at my school thinks they are the best damn thing since...vtec.

I say that because in class we were talking about cars, my teacher's celica, and I mentioned my master and slave clutch cylinders have gone bad...this kid chimes in and goes "well get a vtec motor, it will solve that". I said back "that has nothing to do with clutch cylinders, that's valve timing". He looked at me funny, then shut up. Guess I'm a little touchy this morning because I'm exhausted. Oh well, RHCP sucks. Dani California was ok the first time I heard it, then it just got old.

RHCP WTMFW!

Hail to the victors lol...you all are lame, you hate a band because their drummer wore a Michigan jersey. If that ruined an entire concert for you, are you going cut your wrists if OSU loses on Nov. 18th? If RHCP goes to Ann Arbor I bet the drummer wears a OSU jersey. Grow up people, it's just college kids throwing a ball around. :gay:

Edit: The whole funny part is that he wore it to get the reaction you all have right now posting in this forum, way to buy into the joke hook line and sinker and give them the publicity they wanted. If you all were smart (which most OSU fans clearly are not), you would have not even acknowledged it...... Sadly this un-news worthy event most likely will be on the news tonight pre- empting a cop being shot or some one that was killed, because, OH my god, it is related to "The Buckeyes", the all mighty gods of Columbus. I so hope they fucking lose on Nov 18th, Maybe there will be a mass suicide....

+1, well said. :popcorn: