Post your guesses for today's NFL bukkake

El Karacho1647545492

My guesses:

Pats 27, Colts 24. With :36 left, Adam Vinatieri shanks a FG from the 12 yard line that would put the Colts up, then on the ensuing Patriots possession, a screen pass to Lawrence Maroney puts the Pats at the Colts 37, and Gostkowski sends a 55 yard laser between the uprights with :02 seconds counting down.

Saints 30, Bears 23. Drew Brees throws two interceptions, one of which is returned for a TD, Reggie Bush drops a fumble on his own 12 yard line which is returned for a TD, Devin Hester returns a 109 yard kickoff for a TD, and Drew Brees is sacked for a safety. Rex Grossman never crosses midfield. Karney runs 7 times for 12 yards and 3 TD, Marques Colston catches an 89yd TD reception, and the ensuing PAT snap is bobbled and fails to convert, Carney stuns the stadium by executing a fundamentally flawless field goal from 45 yards, putting the Saints a full 7 ahead.

My guesses:

Saints 30, Bears 23. Drew Brees throws two interceptions, one of which is returned for a TD, Reggie Bush drops a fumble on his own 12 yard line which is returned for a TD, Devin Hester returns a 109 yard kickoff for a TD, and Drew Brees is sacked for a safety. Rex Grossman never crosses midfield. Karney runs 7 times for 12 yards and 3 TD, Marques Colston catches an 89yd TD reception, and the ensuing PAT snap is bobbled and fails to convert, Carney stuns the stadium by executing a fundamentally flawless field goal from 45 yards, putting the Saints a full 7 ahead.

well someone was wrong.....

Did anyone see When terry bradshaw was handing over the trophy to the bears head coach he was saying something along the lines of. "you are the first African-American coach to take a team fo the superbowl, tell them n-words how you feel"

I think he meant to say in-words but its freaking funny. Anyone that can find that clip gets.

Did anyone see When terry bradshaw was handing over the trophy to the bears head coach he was saying something along the lines of. "you are the first African-American coach to take a team fo the superbowl, tell them n-words how you feel"

I think he meant to say in-words but its freaking funny. Anyone that can find that clip gets.

ROFL. What an unfortunate choice of words.

BTW - The colts are taking it. You wait and see. :)

Brady never was the man. Belichick is the man. Its clearly not Manning's actions that got the Colts the win, it was their defense, which was superb. I'm sick of this Manning vs. Brady era. This game was all about whose D could come through when it counted. And the Colts did so. Too bad for me, I'm a rabid Pats fan, but not the douchebag Masshole kind that hates the Colts. I just hate Payton Manning.

Why would you hate him? Did he fuck your mom? I mean he is one of the most stand up guys in the NFL.....

I hate athletes that pimp themselves out for every goddamn product that exists. Tom Brady has done very little of this. Payton Manning whores himself out to all sorts of shit.

No, someone marketable would be a name that an entire fanbase for a sport rallies behind; someone like LaDanian Tomlinson. Someone whose actions on the field speak loudly enough and market themselves. I don't need an idiot quarterback whose demeanor is comparable to that of a stroke victim telling me how awesome Mastercard and Sprint Mobile are.

I hate athletes that pimp themselves out for every goddamn product that exists. Tom Brady has done very little of this. Payton Manning whores himself out to all sorts of shit.

Not only do you suck at picking who is going to win. You suck at making a point about Manning to Brady. IN 2006 Payton made 11.5 Million in endorsments compared to your "Brady" at 9.8 million. Your right you have a strong case against Manning. You know about 2 million because in your words he doesnt do it as much. You dont like someone for making a living. If you are marketable BE marketable. http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.feature&FeatureID=202

All in all 10xworse your a idiot. Im glad your shitty Pats lost Bellishit is a punk and deserved to lose. I dislike for a real sports reason unlike your cop out crap answer. All I have to say is Browns to Bellicheck(sp) and you should know.

Not only do you suck at picking who is going to win. You suck at making a point about Manning to Brady. IN 2006 Payton made 11.5 Million in endorsments compared to your "Brady" at 9.8 million. Your right you have a strong case against Manning. You know about 2 million because in your words he doesnt do it as much. You dont like someone for making a living. If you are marketable BE marketable. http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.feature&FeatureID=202

All in all 10xworse your a idiot. Im glad your shitty Pats lost Bellishit is a punk and deserved to lose. I dislike for a real sports reason unlike your cop out crap answer. All I have to say is Browns to Bellicheck(sp) and you should know.

Easy $$$