are you a douche if?

Dweezel

you show up to the bar, day after Halloween, on your brand new 08 'busa, with your brand new Suzuki Racing jacket, and decked from head to toe in BeDazzeled Ed Hardy shit? How about if you take every drunk as fuck bleach blonde in the bar out to oogle over your bike?

Just wonderin.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if you ride like the other douche bags at 70 mph in full tuck down the interstate...

Can someone please help these squids out? I mean, follow them home and when they finally stop, walk up and smack them in the head and tell them to quit making us all look like homos...

Only if you ride like the other douche bags at 70 mph in full tuck down the interstate...

Can someone please help these squids out? I mean, follow them home and when they finally stop, walk up and smack them in the head and tell them to quit making us all look like homos...

Hey I'm guilty of it on some very cold mornings, to cut the wind down.:D

nah, I didn't get a new bike. This guy had a chrome skull on the front fender, a giant 'super man' logo on the windshield. And all kinds of other stick on gadgets. Now when he left, first thing he did as soon as it started was hold it wide open for about 2 min. Then for the next 5 before he left he did it spuratically untill he left. Then he almost dropped it backing it out of the spot. This had to be his first time on a bike, total noob. No gear other than his jacket, dew rag and sunglasses. We followed them up the road this dude almost bit it several times. Not to mention the redline starts slipping the clutch.

Total squid wanna be.

:lol:

nah, I didn't get a new bike. This guy had a chrome skull on the front fender, a giant 'super man' logo on the windshield. And all kinds of other stick on gadgets. Now when he left, first thing he did as soon as it started was hold it wide open for about 2 min. Then for the next 5 before he left he did it spuratically untill he left. Then he almost dropped it backing it out of the spot. This had to be his first time on a bike, total noob. No gear other than his jacket, dew rag and sunglasses. We followed them up the road this dude almost bit it several times. Not to mention the redline starts slipping the clutch.

Total squid wanna be.

They rev to the limiter to help seat the valves. Didn't you know that's the best way to break a motor in?

You're making fun of this guy and he's ahead of his time. Well, ahead of someone...

you show up to the bar, day after Halloween, on your brand new 08 'busa, with your brand new Suzuki Racing jacket, and decked from head to toe in BeDazzeled Ed Hardy shit? How about if you take every drunk as fuck bleach blonde in the bar out to oogle over your bike?

Just wonderin.

I always thought it was in the new 'Busa Owner's Manual....Right Sam?!? lol.gif

So I take it you didn't have yours there then, Dweez?