Was 300 any good?

Berto

the movie was KICK ASS!

how could there be a second one?

did Frank Miller ever make a second Novel?

i know he didn't create the 300, it's based on a true story, but the Movie WAS based on his graphic novel, so they couldn't really make another on just like it without him writing some extra material based on later wars right?

on a side note:

this movie had some serious sexyness to it,

Lots of hott titties and sexy women............

and for the women

LOTS of ripped men in nothing other than leather underwear and capes

How you feeling man? I talked to Joe saturday night about whats going on.

Ok considering, very sore, but ok. I didn't go to Stowe today with them, didn't want to risk anything. It would probably just hurt anyways so I would make one run then have to go hang out with the local hippies. Thanks man.

Berto, I don't care what any reviews say, I'll definitely be going and seeing this when I get back into town.

Ok considering, very sore, but ok. I didn't go to Stowe today with them, didn't want to risk anything. It would probably just hurt anyways so I would make one run then have to go hang out with the local hippies. Thanks man.

Berto, I don't care what any reviews say, I'll definitely be going and seeing this when I get back into town.

It was a awesome movie .. we should all go see it when you guys come back into town! You rest up and get better!!

It was a awesome movie .. we should all go see it when you guys come back into town! You rest up and get better!!

Thanks hun!!! :cool: I'm resting as I type this.

Good enough to see again hunh? Yeah, we definitely should go see it. Maybe sometime next week depending on when everyone is free.

the movie was KICK ASS!

how could there be a second one?

did Frank Miller ever make a second Novel?

i know he didn't create the 300, it's based on a true story, but the Movie WAS based on his graphic novel, so they couldn't really make another on just like it without him writing some extra material based on later wars right?

on a side note:

this movie had some serious sexyness to it,

Lots of hott titties and sexy women............

and for the women

LOTS of ripped men in nothing other than leather underwear and capes

Laylah Kaliegh on the feed told me! lol she is really hott so it has to be true. Im going to assume to make a 2nd it will involve his son. To take care of persia.

It was great, but didn't live up to my expectations

...maybe because nothing could have

Didn't have some of the better scenes, like in Troy, where the big fella gets his neck stabbed

I felt as though a few of the scenes were predictable...

I left the movie wanting something a little more....wasn't quite satisfied - maybe it's cuz i hated the last scene rather badly

eh - whatever....go see it