How was your Holiday yesterday?

Nitrousbird

Mine was very good.

Went over to the g/f's condo; she bought several different steaks (a couple small filet rounds, couple bigger steaks). She said I could either grill them up (her grill skills = not so much), or we could go out. I decided to cook up a fillet round for her, and a steak that reminded me of the "ol' 96'er" from the Great Outdoors.

The other part of the holiday was even better. :D

for some reason my gf seemed to think i forgot, and i let her know it had not slipped my mind one bit. we went to damons, which, for some reason i had to pay, and i came home to absolutely nothing

needless to say, i was (still am a little) pissed

i told her today that she can kiss "sweetest day" the fuck away. if i cant celebrate my BS made up holiday, theres no fucking way im gonna go for "sweetest day"

for some reason my gf seemed to think i forgot, and i let her know it had not slipped my mind one bit. we went to damons, which, for some reason i had to pay, and i came home to absolutely nothing

needless to say, i was (still am a little) pissed

i told her today that she can kiss "sweetest day" the fuck away. if i cant celebrate my BS made up holiday, theres no fucking way im gonna go for "sweetest day"

Stand united!

http://www.fictional.net/nomaam/al_you.jpg

Wow people, way to skip over the best holiday ever!

I missed it last year because I broke up with the broad I was dating a couple weeks before the holiday.

I will say I'm very proud of my g/f. Not only did she buy steak, she asked around as to what steak to get, and bought several so I had my pick, plus gave me the option of taking me out for steak (which she offered to pay for). I've got an awesome g/f.

Wow people, way to skip over the best holiday ever!

I missed it last year because I broke up with the broad I was dating a couple weeks before the holiday.

I will say I'm very proud of my g/f. Not only did she buy steak, she asked around as to what steak to get, and bought several so I had my pick, plus gave me the option of taking me out for steak (which she offered to pay for). I've got an awesome g/f.

im jealous

Mine was pretty good, steak and potatoes, and afterwards was good too, she's just not well gifted in that area, anyone care to teach her? lol

Joe, sounds like you've got a good one, lucky bastard. But I also think that's the difference between 20-22 years old and 27-28 year olds.