What do you consider a fast daily driver. anyone have one?

Buck531

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my camaro is nice for a daily driver (when it runs). But I must say I miss my 91 sentra se-r as a daily driver that I sold to buy the camaro (especially now that I'm stuck driving

a mercury tracer wagon that idles like Linn's camaro but does 0-60 in about a day n half). The sr20 was responsive enough, and the thing handled like a dream. And it hurts me to say that cause I'm a pretty die hard v8 guy.

. Or else I would enjoy a nice diesel truck for a daily.

That's me... but I grew up in the country so trucks are in my blood... but to have a 12 sec diesel that can humiliate a large percentage of the DD's that are on the road is a lot of fun! like the other day coming home from work on 33 a mid-90's vette pulled up beside me nodded his head and down shifted... at around 100mph I caught and pulled past him... the look on his face was... Priceless!!

Guest hotrodmama024

daily driver here....

I drive my cobra eveyday - from sun to 2 feet of snow. Its probably low 13s to high 12s with good tires. I put snow tires on it in the winter and add some weight to the trunk. Has never let me down other than an engine failure when a rod broke in half for no reason.

do you have a white cobra?