Dont raise your kids in texas...

Spidey2721

Could happen anywhere. At least in Texas you can shoot people who steal your shit. :)

Read the end of the story. They cite at least 5 other case's in which Texas mother's went crazy and killed all their kids. One lady cut off the arms of her 10 month old daughter with a steak knife.

Don't mess with texas.

Yeah I stopped reading/watching/listening to the news ever since I realized that its 99% bad, evil, stupid shit that most people on the earth would be much better off not knowing about. The same shit has been happening as long as there have been humans on earth. Its just that today we have the ability to know about it almost instantly from anywhere on the globe. I try to focus my attention on the good that comes from life and people around me. For one example I listen to WOSU 820 radio most of the day while I"m in my car. It at least has 99% informative, useful, and inspiring talk about many topics. Definatly worth it if your tired of the awful crap in mainstream media like I am.

Evan