Things you have wanted to do for a long time...

Akula

I always wanted to Ski Breckenridge, ever since I saw it on TV. I did that about 10 years ago. I love Guiness and so this weekend I am going to St. James Gate.

What have you always wanted to do/go, have you done it?

Buy first home, watch my son grow up, help my son build his first car, trip to Japan, trip to germany, retire early, cross country road trip with no plans, eventually buy a farm house with land, inherit my father-in-laws repair shop, there's more I'm sure.

I want to travel the world with my friends and family. Haven't done so well on that yet. So many more places I still need to go to.

So far I have been to,

1) St Johns Bay, Newfoundland to be on one of the farthest eastern land without leaving North America (i guess if you don't count Antarctica?). Also for whale watching. The rest of Newfoundland is perfect and quiet. I could retire there when I get older.

2) Prince Edward Island Canada, on the way to Newfoundland

3) Oranjestad Aruba and the outer bays for swimming, scuba diving, happy hour everyday from 2-4 buy one drink get one free =)

4) Camping in Yellowstone National Park because it is freaking beautiful

5) Went hiking in the badlands in South Datoka, on the way to Yellowstone

6) Mount Rushmore South Datoka, on the way to Yellowstone

7) Delaware Seashore National Park for camping boogie boarding, swimming etc. Also more south to Bethany Beach, and Ocean City for more of the same. Lots of boardwalks to walk on.

8) Norfolk Virginia for boogie boarding and swimming before I had my massive chest surgery there. Visited the Naval Base there too when they had their annual thing... forget the name but ships from a lot of parts of the world came there and docked. 5 days after my surgery I was able to walk around and see everything. It was interesting experience.

Ive been other places but they were not as memorable as the ones above. I want to go to Hawaii and Alaska next. And eventually I want to go to Sicily Italy. I have family in Italy that only speaks Italian. It would be nice to eventually meet them...

Austrailian coast + steel cage + Great White Sharks = My dream come true

That would be freaking badass! Then going surfing out there.. since it's one of the most wild places to surf besdies Hawaii!!

Austrailian coast + steel cage + Great White Sharks = My dream come true

Why go to Australia when you can go to CA..

http://www.greatwhiteadventures.com/

I'm going next year.

I've always wanted to see the grand canyon and got to last weekend... Traveling Europe and going to Bora Bora is up on the list as well.

I've be diving with Sand Tigers, Black Tips and Nurse Sharks all right next to me just inches away. Very exciting stuff.

My trip to Ireland was fun, Guiness was very cool, just not as fun without anyone to share it with.

1) St Johns Bay, Newfoundland to be on one of the farthest eastern land without leaving North America (i guess if you don't count Antarctica?). Also for whale watching. The rest of Newfoundland is perfect and quiet. I could retire there when I get older.

I'm going there at the end of July. My g/f is from there; she moved here in 99, and is on a work Visa (her job is sponsering her Green Card). We are spending 11 days there; I guess there are some events that go on every year in St. Johns around that time of year. I'm also going so I can finally meet her family.

I'm going there at the end of July. My g/f is from there; she moved here in 99, and is on a work Visa (her job is sponsering her Green Card). We are spending 11 days there; I guess there are some events that go on every year in St. Johns around that time of year. I'm also going so I can finally meet her family.

Take me with you? I will go rent a small boat if possible and go driving along the coast. :cool:

Make sure you take some pictures when you go there and share them. I would like to see them. Especially the tiny little towns if you go driving around Newfoundland. They are nice. There was some outdoor play going on when I was there last passing through a town on the drive to St Johns.

Take me with you? I will go rent a small boat if possible and go driving along the coast. :cool:

Make sure you take some pictures when you go there and share them. I would like to see them. Especially the tiny little towns if you go driving around Newfoundland. They are nice. There was some outdoor play going on when I was there last passing through a town on the drive to St Johns.

I plan on taking a bunch of pictures. Should be fun (better be, plane tickets there are expensive...well, she did pay for them, but still).

Autobahn, with a worthy car. Helo board a huge back bowl. Go 200mph in a car.

For those that want to sky dive. If going to Hawaii is on your list too, do it there. I jumped up on the North Shore and it was incredible. You can see the entire island while you are coming down. It looks like you are going to land in the water, and the island is just a dot to try and hit. And fast has a whole new meaning.