You think your weekend sucked.

Sam1647545489

Well I bet it was not as bad as mine. Here is the story of my friday night:

Friday night started at Max and ermas in polaris at 9pm. Me and a few people had dinner there then proceeded to head over to QS@L. Get over to QS@L and met up with everyone over there. Checked out acouple cars and saw that there wasnt really anything crazy there. So me and Andrew decided to bail and head downtown to meet up with some girls. So we leave and head home. Then everyone heads to my house to meet up and to jump in one car. We take Cavins Gwagon downtown. We parked the car in front of SpiceBar in their vallet parking spots. Take the keys and head in. We hang out there till 2am. I go outside and see tons of tow trucks where we parked. Go over and find out every car in the valet section got towed because they said it was blocking the taxi cabs parking. I ask the cop to where the car got towed and he told me 400 whittier street. He says go down there and we should be able to pick the car up. So andrew and I hop in a friends car and head down. Cavin is behind in another car. We get there and nobody is there. The gates are all wide open and the car is sitting 10 feet from the gate. So I get the key and go to the truck and get in. I left all my shit in there so I wanted to get it out and so did andrew. As soon as I get in the truck the gates close and lock me in. Next things that happens is nuts. Within 10 seconds I have the police helicopter light on me and there are 5 cruisers outside. They tell me to get out of the gate and I do and then they proceed to cuff me and toss me in the back of the car. I tell the officers that all I wanted was my stuff that was in there and that I needed to get it cause I couldnt get into my house cause the keys are in the car. So after sitting in the back of the cruiser for 20 mins, they tell me its time to go to jail. Go downtown and get tossed in. I layed on a concrete floor for 4 hours in a cell 10X12 ft big. There are about 15 of us in there. It sucked bad. They fed us some rice krispies and some warm ass milk. So after being processed stripping and being searched, its time to go to the cell. Head up to the cell. I stayed in the cell for awhile. Then I made bail. I had to call my dad and have him bail me out. Bail was 15,000 and yes I said 15,000. So I finally get out fo jail at 230pm on saturday. I get charged with a B&E and for trespassing which is a felony 5 offense. So I go to court tomorrow to set a trial date then its time for trial. I think I will be ok though since my lawyer said this is my first offense and that he will be able to get it dropped to a misdemeanor and shouldnt have to do jail time. But if they toss the book at me, it will 1 yr of jail and hefty fines.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't jail suck? They gave me warm ass milk and some sorta other shit that was just meant to make me vomit and look worse. I don't think a dog could have stomached the food.

It sounds like you are going to be alright, the little details can turn a story quickly, but I think you have good good reason for what you did, especially with the officer saying you could go pick up the car.

Doesn't jail suck? They gave me warm ass milk and some sorta other shit that was just meant to make me vomit and look worse. I don't think a dog could have stomached the food.

It sounds like you are going to be alright, the little details can turn a story quickly, but I think you have good good reason for what you did, especially with the officer saying you could go pick up the car.

I been to jail before and yes its sucks bad. My shoulder and back is still hurting from the concrete floor.

Well I bet it was not as bad as mine. Here is the story of my friday night:

Friday night started at Max and ermas in polaris at 9pm. Me and a few people had dinner there then proceeded to head over to QS@L. Get over to QS@L and met up with everyone over there. Checked out acouple cars and saw that there wasnt really anything crazy there. So me and Andrew decided to bail and head downtown to meet up with some girls. So we leave and head home. Then everyone heads to my house to meet up and to jump in one car. We take Cavins Gwagon downtown. We parked the car in front of SpiceBar in their vallet parking spots. Take the keys and head in. We hang out there till 2am. I go outside and see tons of tow trucks where we parked. Go over and find out every car in the valet section got towed because they said it was blocking the taxi cabs parking. I ask the cop to where the car got towed and he told me 400 whittier street. He says go down there and we should be able to pick the car up. So andrew and I hop in a friends car and head down. Cavin is behind in another car. We get there and nobody is there. The gates are all wide open and the car is sitting 10 feet from the gate. So I get the key and go to the truck and get in. I left all my shit in there so I wanted to get it out and so did andrew. As soon as I get in the truck the gates close and lock me in. Next things that happens is nuts. Within 10 seconds I have the police helicopter light on me and there are 5 cruisers outside. They tell me to get out of the gate and I do and then they proceed to cuff me and toss me in the back of the car. I tell the officers that all I wanted was my stuff that was in there and that I needed to get it cause I couldnt get into my house cause the keys are in the car. So after sitting in the back of the cruiser for 20 mins, they tell me its time to go to jail. Go downtown and get tossed in. I layed on a concrete floor for 4 hours in a cell 10X12 ft big. There are about 15 of us in there. It sucked bad. They fed us some rice krispies and some warm ass milk. So after being processed stripping and being searched, its time to go to the cell. Head up to the cell. I stayed in the cell for awhile. Then I made bail. I had to call my dad and have him bail me out. Bail was 15,000 and yes I said 15,000. So I finally get out fo jail at 230pm on saturday. I get charged with a B&E and for trespassing which is a felony 5 offense. So I go to court tomorrow to set a trial date then its time for trial. I think I will be ok though since my lawyer said this is my first offense and that he will be able to get it dropped to a misdemeanor and shouldnt have to do jail time. But if they toss the book at me, it will 1 yr of jail and hefty fines.

Check you PM Important.

we went downtown around 1:15 and got stopped at the light by the Japanese Steakhouse or whatever....and there was this nice silver G-class sitting on the back of a flat-bed with it's alarm going nuts...i thought it was funny at the time...i assume it was Cavin's, which sucks.

Damn bro! This is the very reason why I feel our justice system needs a lot of work. While there are people out there that need help, they are waisting man power on a guy getting his keys :confused: I would use the fact that the gate was open and negotiate a misdemeanor before you even step in for your trial. Most lawyers will negotiate as long as it looks like a win for them.

In my incident with the law I had about 15 cars swoop in on me ad my friends. Next thing I know there are 17+ police officers with guns pointed at us. All because my friend shot a pop can with a bb gun :wtf: I had a friend that was actually shot at a few weeks before that and only one car showed up... 20 minutes later! However an old lady saying some kids have a bb gun is enough for effffin swat to show up in 2 minutes :jerkit: I appreciate the officers, but I hate the system they are forced to follow.

Oh and if makes you feel better my dog got hit buy a truck last night and while trying to get him out from under the truck he bit the fuck out of my lip and I blead all over me, him, the street and the side my car.

Ps I think he is ok just real sore and not moveing to much today

Well, consider yourself lucky. If you weren't rich AND white, they probably would've just shot you. ;)

Seriously, that freakin sux. I can't believe it just got that outta hand. Like the saying goes, the Devil is in the details. I feel the details may provide many of us with some more insight but I will say this, justice costs money and as long as you have a good lawyer and you're not leaving out anything important here, I can't see you getting more than a slap on the wrist. They like to scare you by threatening you with the worse first. It's like haggling.