Do you ride in the rain?

wnaplay1647545503

i love riding in the rain...you can do rolling burn outs and barely loose tread....

LOL, nice. I avoid riding in the rain; now. About ten years ago, I was on my old 550cc Suzuki, and had to panic stop to avoid rear ending a car. I stopped... barely. In 95% of everyday traffic situations, you'll be fine. It's that 5% that you'd never worry about were it not for the inclement weather. That's what keeps me from riding in the rain.

I have gotten caught in it but I don't ride if there is a chance of rain, not fun getting pelted by raindrops at 65MPH.

I've never felt those raindrops. I suppose my jacket, gloves, helmet and boots help prevent the feeling of rain pelts.

June Bugs on the other hand.....

Downshifting is a bitch in the rain, that's the only thing that I worry about. I am too far into the habit of engine breaking as much as possible, I have to rethink the whole time as I ride on wet roads. Other than that, riding dry is for pussies!

I actually found putting some wax on your visor helps deal with rain running.

yeah i put some rain x on my visor and it helps a LOT. i also got one of those rubber squeegee things that goes on your finger. they are like a dollar or something at iron pony, so i bought about 5 of them.

if you dont have wax on your visor, one thing that helped me in the rain was to turn my head sideways, and the wind blows the water off.