Unlock your iPhone for $50

Putty

Go to Apple, get an iPhone, bring it home, install this .app file from this site. They register your IMEI number from the phone into their systems, you get the OK from them. You follow the steps and it over the air unlocks it. Once it's done, insert your T-Mobile sim and off you go....Every feature works except the visual voicemail. In order to use all the other features you have to get the Blackberry data package....which is going from $29.99 to 19.99 tomorrow...Woot!!! T-Mobile FTW!!!

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/apple/iphone-software-unlock-confirmed-on-video-297651.php

um isn't T-mobile's data and voice network worse that AT&T's?

I have never compared the two....I think the point is you can get unlimited text, data and all that for a mere $60 a month with Tmobile verses 100 a month with ATT and that does not include unlimited text. Only loss is visual VM, which is an ATT exclusive feature.

Oh, Ok.

I'll be switching and getting a 4gb I-phone in April. Last time I priced stuff was a 3 phone family plan 2100 Minutes (700 a person, I never use the 400 I have now.), (my wife, me , and brother in law who already has one.) was $120 a month. So $80 for my wife and I and $40 for my Brother in law. Is this wrong?

I have never compared the two....I think the point is you can get unlimited text, data and all that for a mere $60 a month with Tmobile verses 100 a month with ATT and that does not include unlimited text. Only loss is visual VM, which is an ATT exclusive feature.

Ummm....I've got 2 lines on AT&T, one of which is an iPhone, w/ 1500 text msg limit a month. And my bill isn't even $100.

tell me how long your i phone works for after you drop it. I think the idea is great dont get me wrong but the simple fact that it is touch screen and the whole phone is a lcd once you drop it it is never going to work. The same thing is going to be true about the new ipods that are going to have the same touch screen lcd as the iphone. I would just get a blackberry and be done with it.