Nascar!!!! Are you kidding me

Drewhop

Im not doubting that they have a inate physical ability above what i can handle in driving im not doubting they are athletic and have to be for what they do. What im saying is that it is boring and that the only people getting riled up are fans of it that fit typical nascar fan description in some way shape or form.

Hotrodmamma i have a hard time believing that you dont own a single shirt in your 20 years of being a fan with your favorite drivers name or number on it.

I enjoy making fun of nascar and its fans. Keep em coming.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys like you did'nt get a whoopin when they was a kid

Exact opposite in getting my many whoopins I learned that it was ok to have your own opinion and that not everyone agrees with you. And now that im old enough i relize there is nothing anyone can do to make me think differently unless I want to.

Exact opposite in getting my many whoopins I learned that it was ok to have your own opinion and that not everyone agrees with you. And now that im old enough i relize there is nothing anyone can do to make me think differently unless I want to.

Your are 100% right... I'm not trying to change your mind about anything either..... own a shirt of course I do, do you own shirts or anything for that matter of a PRO sport that you enjoy??? If so does that make you a hillbilly??? Hell no..what it makes you is a fan!! And I dont remember hearing anything about a shirt anyways all I remember defending is a trailer park, and numbers on my car!

but why dont you like nascar, its not boring, you get to see crashes, fights, and if nascar is just for hillbillys direct tv would of named it, the nascar hillbilly hotpass

I think that would have been a more accurate title for it but damn these TV scensors(sp).

Fact over 50% of the fans live in a trailer park.......

The other 50% have a nascar number on there truck/car/mini-van/trailer/shirt

Golf was not designed to be exciting. Its designed to be relaxing (unless your not good at it).

Nascar on the other hand was designed to be exciting except they stuck hillbillies in there and told them lets just make left turns all day i think it will be easier for the fans to follow along. But if we paint the cars all purdy they will still watch.

There you go i snuck a shirt in on ya at the end of the 2nd 50%

And i dont own any sport team shirts/jerseys of any sort.

Basically my little boy keeps asking to watch the stuff and i dont know what to do.

Dont get me wrong if someone wants to enjoy this horribly boring sport feel free but i cant stand it. But here is my problem how do i get my little boy to stop loving the stuff.

I dont want him to grow up being a beer drinking mullet having hillbilly.

Any help would be appreciated I would also like to hear from you nascar fans as to what may have caused this uncontrollable urge to watch extremely boring Racing.

NASCAR is 100% American. Just because you don't like it, don't mean he won't. I like how it's HILLBILLY and REDNECK to you. If you've ever been to a race, there's more tail there than spring break.

I dont watch football anymore the heart of the game is gone for most of it. Ill watch major events about once a year. I played football and baseball my entire life. And i just hate watching what alot of these people become and they honestly have no love for the game just the paycheck. Drifting is fun to watch but its not something to where i cheer someone on just interested. JGTC racing and Indy is fun to watch but again i dont pick a favorite just keeps me entertained for a few minutes. Drag racing on TV is boring Pinks was cool for like the first 2 episodes now its just played out.

I started rambling but in closing nascar has alot of FANS meaning very fanatic alot of other sports are not as televised but have a good amount of fans and are much more fun to watch.

NASCAR is 100% American. Just because you don't like it, don't mean he won't. I like how it's HILLBILLY and REDNECK to you. If you've ever been to a race, there's more tail there than spring break.

5 years ago the more tail than spring break would have been a selling point. I would have said End thread i understand. Now im happily married and dont need that extra stuff. I never said he had to dislike it cause i dont like it. I just am bored in the kitched makin fun of Nascar so join in i just need something to pass the time at work.

5 years ago the more tail than spring break would have been a selling point. I would have said End thread i understand. Now im happily married and dont need that extra stuff. I never said he had to dislike it cause i dont like it. I just am bored in the kitched makin fun of Nascar so join in i just need something to pass the time at work.

Time for you to go to the bar sunday, get a little loaded and watch it. You'll get into it, and be rebel yelling in no time :grin2:

i think you should let him watch it...he's a child, kids don't understand/realize what different social groups are...to him it's just loud cars and pretty colors. once he gets into school he'll realize none of his friends like it and it'll be a passing trend.

i'd look at it as the lesser of 2 evils...he could be wanting to watch some other creepy program like the Doodlebops...

or even worse, watching Go Diego Go! and learning Spanish....preparing for the great hispanic take-over of the United States.

i just hope his kid is not a gordon fan

We wont let him stray that way.

Just so everyone knows the entire issue was fabricated i would never stop my little boy from watching something like nascar if he enjoys it. He likes Nascar cause some of the cars look like Lightning Mcqueen from the movie Cars. He could care less about anything else.

When he is old enough to get into go karts i already have frames waiting for him to help me put rest of stuff together. When he learns to respect faster vehicles i plan on getting him into Jr. Dragsters.

All in all i was just bored and wanted some random drama to help pass the time at work.

i think you should let him watch it...he's a child, kids don't understand/realize what different social groups are...to him it's just loud cars and pretty colors. once he gets into school he'll realize none of his friends like it and it'll be a passing trend.

i'd look at it as the lesser of 2 evils...he could be wanting to watch some other creepy program like the Doodlebops...

or even worse, watching Go Diego Go! and learning Spanish....preparing for the great hispanic take-over of the United States.

perfectly said, let the kid watch what he wants and decide what he likes on his own. If he likes to see high horse power cars racing in any form i would think that pretty cool. but like he said, it could be worse.