QSL is officially done, i think...

Rally Pat

Perfect example: Steve.

He's important because:

A. He's Brians brother, and equaly as entertaining.

B. He whoops people ass

fixed

there you go, imo my hair sux weighs my heavy car down even more. Next time a midget jamaican will be jumping out of my hair with his hatchet :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not important, I'm just very helpful.

BTW... when people roll race its always obvious, and in a lot of cases it holds up traffic a little. The key thing people forget is that they have to distance themselves from traffic. It needs to be clear in front and behind you.

Hell, I usually am there with Crossle and Megaman every Fri and Sat. This weekend I didn't bother. I don't want to watch people fly around the parking lot, using their 2-step in front of me, doing burnouts, and other dumb stuff that makes me afraid to take my car up there. I kinda know people on here, I usually sit in on conversations, contribute where i can, with whoever is in the front row, but I'm usually a tad hyper as well when i go up there.

EFFFFFF em, Its infested anyway! They have messed us over, not kept promises, and do not communicate internally. To the guy that works there that is on the board please let them know there are a lot of paying customers that wont come back. To kick us out when the agreement is through the rest of the racing season is lame, and against all the work we did to set it up (especially Hal, Anthony, and Nick). Thanks for giving us a set spot for a while, but the hassle isnt worth it anymore.

Once we leave the ricers leave. This means they will be losing our money along with the countless other ricers that actually stopped in for a quick bite to eat. I've seen a typical Saturday when it rains... A race themed restaurant just kicked out the real racers. I figured it was good enough to keep it going without the people that set it up, but the truth is that it was never really going at all. Ask Hal how many times he had issues getting cones. Or how about when there were all kinds of cars parked in the area we were told would be coned off at 8pm to assure we would get spots.

I'll get you guys a new spot next year. If you want to meet out in Hillard for the 4 weeks of average weather we have left let me know. I have a few temporary spots we can use that will let us chill after we eat well after 2am. As long as we are not out there everyday (and the ricers dont follow) they are cool with it.

/rant

"EFFFFF them". This was a place that was nice enough to allow a bunch of people onto their lot for free. Forget about the fact that "some" people actually ate there. Probably no where near enough to compensate for their hassle. I dont care if 2 mins after they said yes it was okay to congregate there, they asked everyone to leave. At least they gave you 2 mins. Heres an example of "ricer" mentality, "EFFFFFFF them". Your a cr representative now why burn a bridge by making a public statement about a place that at least tried to be cool.

I met pat(megaman) and sean(crossle) last night and phil(soslo5o) friday night. I just started going because i have something worthwhile, when it works, to go with. Before i got the talon, i drove a n/a grand prix but i still showed up once or twice a month and talked to dan (Ferris7890) and a few others, i would be at the airshow right now meeting more members of CR, but i have a dsm, and of course it broke.

but i have a dsm, and of course it broke.

^lol where have i heard this before? Nice talking to you guys last night.

I think QSL's food was great, i'll still be going there for wing night every ince and a while i'm sure.

Wnaplay does have a good point, QSL does have to do what they have to do and if anything we need to be blaming the ricers and not QSL. Even though they were not the best w/ coordinating the past few weeks, they did give us a spot for awhile until the ricers came and have now run us all out.

This is and always will be the problem that plagues cr gatherings, so called "ricers". There are plenty of ways to avoid having these same issues over and over again. First off, stop referring to the problem as "ricers". Anyone who lacks the intelligence to behave in public and respect society, or "follow the rules", is in fact the problem. A domestic car owner has the same potential for being an ass as does a foreign car owner. Instead of finding a feasable solution, most just jump on the bad wagon and blame "ricers". It is true that the sensible pricing of foreign cars, and affordable mods associated with these cars has allowed a much more wide array of "tools", to encroach into the car scene. But this will never change. At least for a long time. So what are the options? Do as some have suggested and make the gatherings a more secluded event, set up through pm's and only allowing a select few. Leave things the way they are and bitch and complain everytime. Or take a more proactive stance and organize ourselves into a more formidable club. It is only a matter of time before something comes along that deters people away from cr. Either it be another forum which is viewed to have more credibility, a social club that allows people to have more of an active role. Or just plan boredom. Its time to take cr to the next plateau. Recent threads such as the one from the guys from up north coming down here after all the shit talking taking place only to find the scene dead was just the cornerstone for change. Go ahead boys pick it apart.

BTW... when people roll race its always obvious, and in a lot of cases it holds up traffic a little. The key thing people forget is that they have to distance themselves from traffic. It needs to be clear in front and behind you.

Of course it's obvious. Hardly ever will you find a time when the interstate is completely naked, but this was right after the game was over. This traffic was in no manner "light."

I was just stating that creating such a scene right off the exit where people, especially police, know there is a group of people with the known initiative to race doesn't help the matter any, especially with moderate traffic.

The term "ricer" refers to more than just import owners. There are domestic ricers also. As a matter of fact, most of the idiots that did burnouts at QSL were driving domestic cars.

I have been called a ricer 4 times on here because of the car in my sig. Which happens to be just my DD. I dont race it, do burnouts or nothing that would fall under the definition of ricer. Although it doesnt bother me that I am referred to as such. I drive the car because it is reasonable for me to. On the drop of a hat I could pay cash for a "fast" car if I so choosed. But instead I drive a $500 car that gets me from point a to point b with gas left in the tank. So I guess I am a ricer.

I have been called a ricer 4 times on here because of the car in my sig. Which happens to be just my DD. I dont race it, do burnouts or nothing that would fall under the definition of ricer. Although it doesnt bother me that I am referred to as such. I drive the car because it is reasonable for me to. On the drop of a hat I could pay cash for a "fast" car if I so choosed. But instead I drive a $500 car that gets me from point a to point b with gas left in the tank. So I guess I am a ricer.

Whoever called you that has down syndrome. Driving an import doesn't, and never will, make you a "ricer". How one acts determines that.

I've rolled through QSL on the weekend a bunch of times, and I've never seen anyone that I recognize. The one time I did hang out there was after the Sep. Cruise-In. (I'll be at the Oct. one if it's still on) I'm not a racer, so I can't contribute in that fashion, but I'm far from a buzz-box tool and I'll contribute in whatever way needed. What I am, is a car enthusiast, and I really like checking out some of the monsters you guys have. So I'm all for meets that are a little less chaotic.

If you do move the meets, I'd like to know the locations.

"EFFFFF them". This was a place that was nice enough to allow a bunch of people onto their lot for free. Forget about the fact that "some" people actually ate there. Probably no where near enough to compensate for their hassle. I dont care if 2 mins after they said yes it was okay to congregate there, they asked everyone to leave. At least they gave you 2 mins. Heres an example of "ricer" mentality, "EFFFFFFF them". Your a cr representative now why burn a bridge by making a public statement about a place that at least tried to be cool.

Go fuck yourself. You didnt lift a damn finger to help with anything, and you have no clue what happened behind the scenes to make it so people could actually stay there for the entire summer. How many hours did you spend on the phone with them. How many afternoons did you wast talking to the general manager. I can say "efff em" because I DID 85% OF THE WORK YOU IDIOT. And a ricer mentality is based on ignorance. So you are now officially an ignorant ricer.

By the way I even made the fucking decals. Hopefully I didnt waste one on you.

Of course it's obvious. Hardly ever will you find a time when the interstate is completely naked, but this was right after the game was over. This traffic was in no manner "light."

I was just stating that creating such a scene right off the exit where people, especially police, know there is a group of people with the known initiative to race doesn't help the matter any, especially with moderate traffic.

I know, I was hopeing the guys that did it would read that and not slam on there brakes with cars that close to them.

wnaplay, hopefully you work there and felt the need to stick up for the company that pays you. I have never gave a crap what car people drive. All we ever said was carry yourself like a CR member and you are welcome. Ignor my above post, you are not a full ricer yet. We'll just say you had a "ricer moment". Your next few posts will indicated if you have been officially riced....

BTW, triziple, and in my post I did say thank you for the spot but its not worth the hassle.... think about it

Go fuck yourself. You didnt lift a damn finger to help with anything, and you have no clue what happened behind the scenes to make it so people could actually stay there for the entire summer. How many hours did you spend on the phone with them. How many afternoons did you wast talking to the general manager. I can say "efff em" because I DID 85% OF THE WORK YOU IDIOT. And a ricer mentality is based on ignorance. So you are now officially an ignorant ricer.

By the way I even made the fucking decals. Hopefully I didnt waste one on you.

You spent afternoons on something that should have taken one. And hrs on the phone which should have taken mins. I would rather be an ignorant ricer than a loud mouth that constantly edits his own posts after saying something ignorant. I have on many occasions tried to lift a finger to help out cr. Last year I dont recall you helping out while I spent the day doing anything Anthony needed help with. Oh my god you made some fucking decals. Oh my fucking god some asshole on the computer called me a ricer. Let me know when you want to show me exactly how I should go about fucking myself. Douche. If you care to take this to pm's then please feel froggy and hit me up.

It took more than one day becasue of the idiots at QS&L being completely and totally ignorant to what is going on. Your post just insulted Hal, and Anthony, not just me. Like I said before you have no clue what happened and every post you put up makes you seem more like an idiot.

And if you must know I edited my message because I added the "BTW" at the bottom. I dont do PM's or this internet bullshit. I set up the meets, so if you want to talk face to face I'll be out next week.

Ill say F em too. I knew what was expected of us, and what we were to expect from them. Bottom line is, they lacked communication internaly and noone knew what was going on except for Me, Brian, Hal, and on occasion, Anthony... but me and Hal were there pretty much every weekend.

Heres what didnt happen...

1. Cones were not brought out to us on a regular basis, we had to chase them down, and I even bought my own because of it.

2. The lot wasnt blocked at the agreed time, so we were unable to park where we were promised.

3. When we told the Pit Crew guy to kick people out, he didnt.

4. When idiots were doing burnouts that werent with us, and werent parked inside the coned area, we were blammed, and told to leave...

So what was the fucking point? Bottom line is, the GM is the most worthless manager ever. There are three things that come with a GM job... accountablity, commitment, and comunication. That GM fails on 66% of his job.

Ill say F em too. I knew what was expected of us, and what we were to expect from them. Bottom line is, they lacked communication internaly and noone knew what was going on except for Me, Brian, Hal, and on occasion, Anthony... but me and Hal were there pretty much every weekend.

Heres what didnt happen...

1. Cones were not brought out to us on a regular basis, we had to chase them down, and I even bought my own because of it.

2. The lot wasnt blocked at the agreed time, so we were unable to park where we were promised.

3. When we told the Pit Crew guy to kick people out, he didnt.

4. When idiots were doing burnouts that werent with us, and werent parked inside the coned area, we were blammed, and told to leave...

So what was the fucking point? Bottom line is, the GM is the most worthless manager ever. There are three things that come with a GM job... accountablity, commitment, and comunication. That GM fails on 66% of his job.

Dont explain, they obviously know everything already. If I ran my business the way he did I would have fired myself. Thanks for all the help Nick. You guys did your best since I cant come out as much now.