be careful who you owe money tooo!!!

CJINOHIO03

DELETED !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT by Nurkvinny.

FUCKING DELETED. There is no way we need pictures of dead woman being raped posted here. What in the Hell is wrong with you for spreading this sick shit?

The Fastest Yellow 95 GTS turned into a Cobra in the world!!<br />5.0 GT40x heads,Gt 40 intake,Custom cam, Kb Blower 8-10lb,Blowzilla Bypass,FMS headers,Bassinni X pipe and cat back, cobra r hood, cobra front and rear bumpers,chrome cobra r wheels and a whole bunch of other stuff I am forgetting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by nurkvinny : Today at 12:20 AM.

DELETED !!!

EDIT by Nurkvinny.

FUCKING DELETED. There is no way we need pictures of dead woman being raped posted here. What in the Hell is wrong with you for spreading this sick shit?

The Fastest Yellow 95 GTS turned into a Cobra in the world!!<br />5.0 GT40x heads,Gt 40 intake,Custom cam, Kb Blower 8-10lb,Blowzilla Bypass,FMS headers,Bassinni X pipe and cat back, cobra r hood, cobra front and rear bumpers,chrome cobra r wheels and a whole bunch of other stuff I am forgetting

Wait-the link goes to a 10 year old kid...

lol What the hell are some of you freakin out about? Don't fuckin click it if you don't want to see it! And for those of you bleeding vaginas, most of you have no right to even complain after some of the things that have been on here or you have posted or thought was acceptable enough NOT to be deleted. Blatant fuckin hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I dont get jollies or anything from this shit. Honestly I stumbled on it by accident.

I was on another forum and some one posted in and didnt mark it was graphic etc. I am not into gore and almost got sick by looking at it. I posted it because a million people have been sending me private messages since my last thread was deleted. This was from the same site.

It was more can anybody else believe this twisted shit or is it fake etc. I cant believe so many people are bitching but animals fucking humans, humans fucking animals, people shitting in each others mouth, puking in each other mouth etc is ok. I wont post anything else like this if Chris or Anthony says so.

Please do not make posts making it look like a Mod edited a thread. I understand why you did so, but it is confusing to people.

See, there is a difference between this thread and the first one. By the way, I wonder why you felt the need to post another fucked-up thread? Hmmm. The difference is this:

This thread shows pictures taken by a cop/coroner/detective as evidence of a crime that had already been committed.

The previous thread showed pictures taken by the man as he was raping A FUCKING DEAD TEENAGED GIRL. If someone doesn't have a problem looking at pictures of that, and/or wonders, "hey, wait, you fuckers can't delete my shit!", you need to take a long hard look at yourselves. If after thinking about it, you still have a problem with me deleting it, TOO FUCKING BAD.

Please do not make posts making it look like a Mod edited a thread. I understand why you did so, but it is confusing to people.

See, there is a difference between this thread and the first one. By the way, I wonder why you felt the need to post another fucked-up thread? Hmmm. The difference is this:

This thread shows pictures taken by a cop/coroner/detective as evidence of a crime that had already been committed.

The previous thread showed pictures taken by the man as he was raping A FUCKING DEAD TEENAGED GIRL. If someone doesn't have a problem looking at pictures of that, and/or wonders, "hey, wait, you fuckers can't delete my shit!", you need to take a long hard look at yourselves. If after thinking about it, you still have a problem with me deleting it, TOO FUCKING BAD.

Pics?

I didnt do this I think you have me confused with somebody else in the thread.

I didnt do this I think you have me confused with somebody else in the thread.

I dont care that you deleted my thread really. But quite a few people have since they have sent me private messages asking for links etc. I think over 200 people looked at it before you deleted it. I am sure some of them were mods or the owners of the board. I am kinda curious why they didnt delete or anything, but you did. Is there any of these rules you quoted some where. CJ

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I dont get jollies or anything from this shit. Honestly I stumbled on it by accident.

I was on another forum and some one posted in and didnt mark it was graphic etc. I am not into gore and almost got sick by looking at it. I posted it because a million people have been sending me private messages since my last thread was deleted. This was from the same site.

It was more can anybody else believe this twisted shit or is it fake etc. I cant believe so many people are bitching but animals fucking humans, humans fucking animals, people shitting in each others mouth, puking in each other mouth etc is ok. I wont post anything else like this if Chris or Anthony says so.

If those same people pm'd you and asked you for a video of you jumping off of a bridge would you do it? I think not mister! Just wait until your mom gets home ;)

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why would you ever link something like that, karma is a bitch maybe that will happen to someone you LOVE and it will be posted for sick fucks like yourselves to look at and think it is cool. Did your parents not teach you right from wrong? I don't understand. Of course all of you most likely stop on the freeway to look at an accident in hopes to see some brains and make traffic horrible. Fucking losers.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why would you ever link something like that, karma is a bitch maybe that will happen to someone you LOVE and it will be posted for sick fucks like yourselves to look at and think it is cool. Did your parents not teach you right from wrong? I don't understand. Of course all of you most likely stop on the freeway to look at an accident in hopes to see some brains and make traffic horrible. Fucking losers.

For real. Why do some of you guys feel the necessity to share this crap?

The internet really is disturbing at times and some shit just should NOT be posted for public viewing. I remember watching dateline or something where that girl that stole her dad's carerra wrecked it and killed herself, well her pictures were posted online and the parents came across them....talk about something you never hope to see online esp not of you OWN kid.

This thread should just be deleted in all honesty.

DELETED !!!

EDIT by Nurkvinny.

I agree.

Im thinking a ban on links to that site.