2007 What did you get for XMAS Thread.

thorne

I anit got shit yet as my wife has yet to wake up. I think I will start playing xmas music louder and louder for the next hour.

Yes I'm a big fucking kid as you will see when i pst some of my gifts. BUT I think I got a new tool box and shit for xmas from my parents.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the wife would be pissed she put tissue paper over the top and taped it because I'm a trixy bastard.

LoL

We are doing christmas at noon. . .I know I'm getting a new shelved toolbox and hopefully a hitachi table saw, and other various tools. The usual socks and underwear I'm sure, a tacky sweater or two, and the other little things like dvds in stockings and gift cards. That's pretty much the jist of every christmas of ours :p Predictable.

I got gratuitous amounts of clothing, Stargate SG-1 Seasons 8 and 9, The Boondock Saints, Superbad, Cash, Gas Card, cologne I will only use to start fires with, an Armor All gift pack (Soap, interior wipes, tire shine, ect ect), and more to come. I still have two family get togethers left to go to today. In the meantime, I need to catch up on the sleep I lost when my sister banged on my door at 7 to wake me up.

Troy Polamalu Official Jersey

Troy Polamalu FatHead wall poster - pretty fucking cool

Golf Shirts, hat, towel

Armani sweater

Fossil sweater

Silver Flask with my initials

Olivegarden gift cards

B&M Short throw shifter for the BMW

Couple new silk ties

Bottle of my FAVORITE vodka - Ciroc :cool:

New Linksys router (Finally!)

My car and school loan paid off :cool:

I have more that I cant open until the rest of the family gets here so I will update later.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

-Marc