what would you do?

evan9381

...if your son was at home. Crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry and the only way to feed him is sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddy's gone, somewhere smokin' rock now in and out of lockdown I aint got a job now.

...if your son was at home. Crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry and the only way to feed him is sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddy's gone, somewhere smokin' rock now in and out of lockdown I aint got a job now.

HAHAHAHA whats the name of that stupid song? anyways man if anyone fucks with family I would of already done somthing before this was even posted.

Deja Vu

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28427

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39839

• 3 weeks later...

just to update -

before the deadline i gave him came up, my dad decided to get the police involved, and they filed theft charges against him. soon after, dumbass admitted to his mom that he sold her laptop, so in turn, she took his laptop from him (1500$ laptop he just got for xmas) AND his xbox and gave them both to my sister saturday night.

apparently he also sold my brothers playstation 2 or nintendo 64 (not sure what he had...older system) so my sister is giving him the xbox and keeping the new computer for herself

LOL I was wondering if anyone would catch on.

Back to topic. I grew up with two older/BIGGER brother who were never shy to jump at opportunities like this to defend the family (we're fairly tight knit). But after all the shit we've been through, it may seem like the pussy way out but the best thing to do is the legit route via law enforcement.

Think of it this way, had you have gotten all hot headed and head up there with a buddy or two (or hell just by yourself) you very well would've landed your ass right in jail with a felony assault conviction which your record would never recover from and you'd be forced to explain it to every future employer for ever. Im glad things worked out for the best though.

1. Drive to Cleveland

2. Intimidate

3. ????

4. Proffit

See that is a great idea, But I always worry I would lose my temper and end up doing something bad.

My suggestion is to not take a gun or anything stupid if you were to speak with him. I would let him know that the police will join you next time you visit so you have a chance to give it up now or wait for police.

just to update -

before the deadline i gave him came up, my dad decided to get the police involved, and they filed theft charges against him. soon after, dumbass admitted to his mom that he sold her laptop, so in turn, she took his laptop from him (1500$ laptop he just got for xmas) AND his xbox and gave them both to my sister saturday night.

apparently he also sold my brothers playstation 2 or nintendo 64 (not sure what he had...older system) so my sister is giving him the xbox and keeping the new computer for herself

Look, my advise was right. :)

So, any mention of what your going to do is premeditation. Posting on a public forum, to solicit advice, to resolve a problem that is clearly your sisters problem probably isnt the best idea.

If it were me, I would call my said sister and say "you shouldn't date guys like that".

Lets put the blame, and the ownership of the problem in the right place. Besides, do you want to go to jail over this douche?

lets take a hypothetical situation here. :cool:

you have a sister who lives in cleveland with boyfriend of ~2 years, who you never really liked. said boyfriend is an idiot and gets tattoo of sisters face on arm, with name underneath it, 1 year in.

more recently said boyfriend is showing what an idiot he is. breaking up with sister at her family reunion because "she was not paying attention to him". more recently, sister finds out said dick is cheating on her. sister ends relationship, moves into friends place for a couple weeks to finish school quarter and then transfer back to columbus for next quarter to finish school.

said dick takes sisters laptop and ipod that were at house, and now laptop is missing. ipod has been returned, but it's probable laptop has been sold

all hypothetical, remember.

personally, i would give him until friday to return laptop before myself, brother and another friend with whom is good friends with (if it were) my sister make a trip up to cleveland

what would be your plan of action

Black mask, no window cargo van, duct tape, and 12 guage shotgun. Make him squeal like a pig.