Christmas Party 12/27 - Who's coming and what are you bringing?

Casper

Christmas Party - Are you coming?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Christmas Party - Are you coming?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to pull out guys :( I bought a House and I'm redoing the kitchen and a bunch of other things, sat and sunday are supposed to be in the mid 50's so I NEED to jump and replace 7 windows, Their bad, really bad, It takes us about an hr and a half to do a window so the warmer it is the less heat I lose. and with it being friggin 10 degrees here all week I'm not about to start yankin windows.

We have a DD????

yea carrie said said we are have to drink and she is driving :lol:

well if the DD gets tipsy... you can stay at my hacienda.... and I'll even cook eggs for breakfast... HA HA HA

ill let the little lady know in case she gets the urge ;)

I'm gonna have to pull out guys :( I bought a House and I'm redoing the kitchen and a bunch of other things, sat and sunday are supposed to be in the mid 50's so I NEED to jump and replace 7 windows, Their bad, really bad, It takes us about an hr and a half to do a window so the warmer it is the less heat I lose. and with it being friggin 10 degrees here all week I'm not about to start yankin windows.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! wait a couple days and I'll come up and help ya knock em out quick.....about 45 mins per window... thats my best time...

glad to see im not the only one who caught that. esp after someone says how they like their eggs fertilized in the morning :lol:

Flounder has requested that all women wear name tags and all men wear their genitals outside of their pants so he can remember everyone.:eek:

I'm in. Is there anything I can bring that doesnt require kitchen prep? KFC or something? Plastic utensils, paper plates, cups, anything?

I got plates and utensils covered.... as far as food.... whatever you wanna bring dude, it's all up for grabs... I don't know if anyone is bringing salad type stuff yet ... thats an idea....