Christmas Party 12/27 - Who's coming and what are you bringing?

Casper

Christmas Party - Are you coming?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Christmas Party - Are you coming?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there but not sure what to bring since we sont have a kitchen. Anybody want KFC? Any other suggestions?

Anyone bringing name tags and a sharpie?

I'll have name tags there.... and bring anything you'd like.... especially yourselves...

bring something good to eat, man!!!

Fo sho! Maybe Skyline dip or something along those lines? I have to see what Betty Crocker the Anti-Christ feels like fixing.

Or if the wife wont make anything I'll make one of my famous (in Bright Indiana) pots o' bean soup. We can try to blow the building up after.:eek:

i wish i could come but I will be in Chicago with family til close to the new years

why would you want to go to chicago and be knee deep in snow and neck deep in traffic, when you could stay here and have tons of fun with us???? :lol: That's cool man... family first!

I think we're taking a taxi to and from. That way no chances of a DUI if we have a little something to drink.

I'll be more then happy to drive ya home dude.... I don't drink much at all, cause I'm diabetic... too much and I DEAD!! :lol:same goes for anyone!! :D