If this girl axed you out

Sam1647545489

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I took off her pants after making out with her and she had a penor I would watch her have sex with my wife and get some kind of sick satisfaction from it while I sat in the corner and masterbated with eggo waffles in a light syrup

After further review, besides the mole (bleeecchhh), that bitch is crazy, evidenced by the eyes. If you can see all of the color in her eyes, and a little white above and below, that bitch is crazy. Now I get the cute asian girl, gunslit eyes=not crazy.

After further review, besides the mole (bleeecchhh), that bitch is crazy, evidenced by the eyes. If you can see all of the color in her eyes, and a little white above and below, that bitch is crazy. Now I get the cute asian girl, gunslit eyes=not crazy.

Trust me asian girls are just as bad, I know first hand..

It ain't gay if you don't look down.

If balls do not touch then it is not gay. But seriously she has no balls. Just a single hot looking girl that is in need of some penoring. I just wanted to see how many people would say that she looks high maintenance or bitchy cause she is hot.