If this girl axed you out

Sam1647545489

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never before have I ever seen you request the approval from the collective spank bank of CR. Typically, you past/post the hotness for our viewing pleasure.

You don't need our approval, nor do I think that really want our approval, so there has got to be a catch.

But penor away sir, penor away.

So is this a thread to brag about a hot piece of ass? I mean honestly we know Sam is a Ladies man. It's not called the bunny ranch for nothing.

So

1. You know damn well the answer to banging her.

2. She does look high maintance and the Lip ring is not a turn on.

BTW why is she not wearing any pants ROFL.

hmmm... only if she has a full-time boyfriend ... I'd probably get tired of dealing with her shit :)

Agreed. If the question is go out with her....yes. If it is to be a full-time boyfriend, similar to the above quote, nope, not dealing with the shit.

Hit that shit doggystyle and PULL THAT FUCKING HAIR, blonds (even fake ones) love that shit.

You could even do it half-doggy, which is like normal doggystyle but without all the lickin and sniffin.

If I took off her pants after making out with her and she had a penor I would watch her have sex with my wife and get some kind of sick satisfaction from it while I sat in the corner and masterbated with eggo waffles in a light syrup

LMFAO, that might be the funniest thing I have ever read.