If your...

Guest mrhobbz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
Which burger king we can still tip her there right?

Good deal, even fast food pays.

Somewhere in fuckin BFE. I went to take a leak and someone at work must of went for a range shot, completely missed the urinal. What a tool.

You'll understand how money works when you get older. Every man pays for pussy, no matter if they realize it or not.

yup. thats why i just cut to the chase and get hookers. and hookers, they leave right after, so you dont have to hear them talk about how they want to cuddle or about what shoes they thought about wearing today, or any of the other billion banal pointless thing women think men care about.

...hear them talk about how they want to cuddle or about what shoes they thought about wearing today, or any of the other billion banal pointless thing women think men care about.

All women are that way. Have you not learned that yet? Maybe you been dating trannies or just very dense...?

First comes stripping.. then comes new 45yr old fuck buddy boyfriends.. then comes STDs.. then comes babies..

My advise.. if she starts stripping kick her to the curb while you can ;)

Fuck that threeway with 2 strippers because strippers are cool like that.

Guest mrhobbz
^ that's why god created counterfeit money.

True story, this kid i sold my buick to tried to sell my dad $10,000 in counterfit money for $300. Last week I got a notice in the mail telling me "my" car was in the impound and I had to go get it out. Kid never had the title switched over to his name. So we had to go get the original title (with the notary stamp where he signed the bitch) It was involved in some crime.. Held the title until today and told him I'd get it out :) Now its probably crushed. Yay!

Im talking to 3 strippers right now. One of them I would actually consider dating.

I would say let her do it. The hate the clients, I have never heard one rant and rave about a client or her job. In the end, its just a job.

The big perk is a HUGE amount of disposable income, that they LOVE to dispose onto those that "care" about them. :cool:

Dump her because she was dumb enough to 'buy' things from a rent-a-center type of place. That's where this problem came from in the first place. I can't feel sorry for anyone that buys shit at those places.

Laptop she didn't need.

Washer and dryer she didn't need because she could have went to a laundry mat. Washed clothes at your place or a friends place. Then she could have saved up for a washer and dryer. Seriously, you can get used ones for ~$100 if you shop around. Does she live in an apt? Most apartment complexes that either don't have washers and dryers or only have hookups have coin laundry facilities.

How much does a twin mattress cost? If moneys really tight, sleep on a couch, floor with some blankets, whatever. Then save up for a 'real' bed.

You're just as dumb if you stay with her.

EDIT: So I didn't read any of the replies before I wrote this, looks like EVERYONE agrees with me.

Spot on!

I do have a question. Were you with her when she got the rent to own stuff? If you were, you are as dumb as she is. Broke is temporary,Poor is a mindset that is forever. Rent to own is for poor people.

http://www.daveramsey.com

^ sweeping generalizations, or stereotypes, about any particular sub-group will have exceptions to said rules, its within good interest to not use them.

That said all strippers are whores.

^ sweeping generalizations, or stereotypes, about any particular sub-group will have exceptions to said rules, its within good interest to not use them.

That said all strippers are whores.

95% of your posts make me laugh