2009 Corvette ZR1 - Road & Track

SPLN SUX

Then maybe they should stop building the interior with children's plastic toys and tools.

Other than that, awesome car.

As opposed to Italian leather? I think it looks great the way it is considering its NOT German or Italian. Whats ur Supra made out of?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As opposed to Italian leather? I think it looks great the way it is considering its NOT German or Italian. Whats ur Supra made out of?

It's a fucking supra. Does your vette have a Ball cooler? NO? well then you fail.

How else can you make 500whp and run 13.5?

I am a Lexus fan and owner but that things supposed to be $150k plus,when and if they produce it.If they do build it the Lexus owners will be standing in line so they can say they have one and they'll pay a markup too above the projected $150k plus price tag.

Magic. Oh, and special HVAC for my crotch. Thorne is correct. :D It's all very feng shui.

ZR1 ass-kicker? Already went faster than the ZR1 around nurburgring

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Lexus/Spyshots/lexus_lfa.jpg

(Its a Lexus LFA btw)

A car Lexus still states is a CONCEPT car on who knows what kind of rubber/cost vs. a production car for race-track numbers.

Just like how the GT-R still hasn't had any CONFIRMED numbers yet, unlike the ZR1's, which happened to not be behind the wheel of their main driver = will most likely be a faster time.

zr1 is bamf but you will never catch me in a car that is over 70 k. that's why I enjoy camaros and stangs. sometimes mopars but not often. but if anyone gets it, big ups to you. I just love trashy beer loving mullet mobiles.

ZR1 ass-kicker? Already went faster than the ZR1 around nurburgring

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Lexus/Spyshots/lexus_lfa.jpg

(Its a Lexus LFA btw)

What did it run? What was it timed with? By hand??

That car isn't even production yet, who knows what spec it was running and what tires were on it. If the ZR1 were on more aggressive tires it could lap faster too.

What did it run? What was it timed with? By hand??

That car isn't even production yet, who knows what spec it was running and what tires were on it. If the ZR1 were on more aggressive tires it could lap faster too.

Hell, the pic alone says it all. Like a Lexus buyer is going to buy a car with a HUGE wing hanging off the back of it.

Did anyone see it lapped the ring 3-4 seconds faster than the new GTR, which lapped it faster than the current 911 turbo..... that's what's so special about this car.

Posted this before I saw someone had posted about it, still a good thing to point out.

Yup, they (engineers running the car iirc) said the ZR1 was bone stock down to the tires when the took it around the ring.