Whats up this is jordan with the white offensive S2000

RUEHL925

Btw the angle my gun is being held at would put a bullet over 12" away from my foot. Oh yeah, I forgot...we live in a two dimensional world! Still I didnt follow any of these rules, Im sorry guys.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/moonanites6trza6.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/CCDW_Gun_Safety_Rules_CCDW_Conceal_.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second the glock. I bought one ... than I bought another ... and another ...

i like my kool aid in berry blue. :D

ive looked at a few glocks (19, 26, 27), but they just dont feel right in my hand. not to mention, they're so plain jane. id own one, but i wouldnt spend more than a couple hundred bucks on it. im fully aware theyre nice guns, i just dont see why everyone gets a hard on for them

Yeah Glocks are indeed reliable. But if you don't like the way they feel, you're never going to shoot well with it. You might try the Springfield XD line. For reliability and accuracy, they're pretty much interchangeable, but the ergonomics of the XD are a little better, I think. Try the .40 and .45, specifically.

Of course, nothing out there compares to a well-built 1911...

From my experiance I have to say that Glock is the best defensive pistol you can buy, and I've owned or shot a lot of high end guns, and although I like a lot of them, and some are more accurate, the Glock is the only one I would truly trust in my holster.

Yeah Glocks are indeed reliable. But if you don't like the way they feel, you're never going to shoot well with it. You might try the Springfield XD line. For reliability and accuracy, they're pretty much interchangeable, but the ergonomics of the XD are a little better, I think. Try the .40 and .45, specifically.

Of course, nothing out there compares to a well-built 1911...

The XD line is not bad, but I think the M&P is a better line. The new XDm will probably attract a few people though, as it to will have interchangeable grips like the M&P. I can't stand XD triggers though. Your right, if you don't like the grip or it's not comfortable, you probably won't shoot well with it unless you train a lot. If your a 1911 style shooter, you'll probably like the M&P and XD pistols better as they are more of 1911 grip. None of them will do you wrong, but I think the Glock is the better platform, although a little dated in some aspects compared to newer guns.

For those who want a 1911, don't start off with an expensive gun. Buy a decent frame, and build it yourself. Do your research, buy the best parts you can afford. You can put together a gun that will blow an off-the-shelf Kimber away for about the same price.

How cheap is dirt cheap? I may be interested?

$300 for the XD9 a 15 round and a 16 round mag with at least 31 personal defense rounds. I'll also throw in a case or two and a cable lock.

About 2000 rounds through it and it is in great condition. Freshly cleaned and oiled also.

I forgot, I also have a Hogue grip on it.

I don't want it to go, I just need the cash right now. It'll only be for sale until my checks start coming in.

I do require a bill of sale also.

/thread jack.

Back on topic.

$300 for the XD9 a 15 round and a 16 round mag with at least 31 personal defense rounds. I'll also throw in a case or two and a cable lock.

About 2000 rounds through it and it is in great condition. Freshly cleaned and oiled also.

I forgot, I also have a Hogue grip on it.

I will think about it and let you know.

Well, you've certainly seen the rough side of CR and you're still around. I'm sure you have a hell of a hole of negative rep to climb out of though.

From the pictures the car looks to be well done in workmanship and not with cheap ass parts. Looks good, hope to see you at the track sometime.

Hal....I'll be your Huckleberry for the nelson bet....how about we bet the installation of the transmission in my FD? ;)

• Confused 1

Thank you chris appreciate the positive comments. Yup not one cheap part on this car. Ive only had it for a year, My buddy Logan and I started adding up how much weve put into our cars on saturday, and I have dumped almost the same amount into it as I bought the car for already:P. Im still not close to finished.

And yes I have allot of neg rep points:P So crazy how out of control this thread got. Especially from a person posting my picture that was a joke. on another thread talking trash before I ever got to even register on this board. Yes I do hope to see you at the track soon. I need to install my Kaaz but man I never have time, work is killing me!!!