Whats up this is jordan with the white offensive S2000

RUEHL925

Damn Hal your not the hard badass godlike person you portray yourself to be . Why did you have a girl answer the phone for you???Damn you had me going there for a second I really thought you might be some tough ass!!!
  • Confused 1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely entertaining;) Hahah jason Hal isnt too bad of a guy!! But Hal do you seriously bench 551lbs ???? Your a beast!!! The negative rep point remarks are absolutely amazing :bangbang:

I love it!!!

• Upvote 1

It was definitely entertaining;) Hahah jason Hal isnt too bad of a guy!! But Hal do you seriously bench 551lbs ???? Your a beast!!! The negative rep point remarks are absolutely amazing :bangbang:

I love it!!!

Yes honestly. I can't find any good pictures unfortunately. I found some heavier 5 board presses but, those are hardly impressive.

Nelson Ledges. $1000? I will hit 140+ on the back straight, can you keep up?

Funny how when quotes like this are made on CR they get burried and no attention.

Can I get in? I'll bring the 295hp car...the pretty red one my wife uses as her daily driver.

Jorday: I like the car and esp the white on white. There are some things that I don't care for but it's not my ride. Welcome.

Andy

Also for those that are soo stuck on the gun pic. If you payed attention in the second grade and learned anything about how to read, you would see in my first post the picture was being used for a cd's artwork, now who on here has shot a handgun??? When you hold the handgun towards the ground and try to cock it the bullet will not line up and jam??Right?? OHHH YEAHHHH!!! Ok so maybe there was a empty clip in the gun by chance???? Hmm NO WAY!!!

What's Rule #1?

And BTW, if you know anything about guns, you know that the magazine lips hold the round in the proper orientation to be stripped from the clip and inserted into the chamber regardless of the orientation of the gun. I could hold your gun upside down, on it's side, pointed down, pointed up, whatever. If I rack the slide, it will load, unless there is something seriously wrong with it.

Guns fired on a regular basis:

Sauer .32

Colt 1903 .32

Colt Army Special .32-20

Ruger Blackhawk .357

Springfield XD.45 Tactical

Remington Model 514 .22LR

Mosin Nagant Model 91-30

Mosin Nagant M44

Every single one of these guns will chamber a round in any orientation except for the .22, which doesn't have a magazine.

[EDIT], shit, I fucked up...the CAS .32-20 and Ruger are also exceptions, being that they are revolvers...[/EDIT]

Please post a picture of you and your car and tell me why your so much better??? I would love it. I mean LOVE it!!!

Thank you Jason!! Park avenue??? Are you fucking kidding me????

http://gonneville.smugmug.com/photos/299949002_bGyJJ-L.jpg

If you wanna see more, click the picture in my signature. There's a mod list in that page, too, but it won't be current much longer. Pricing out installers to put in an INTENSE S1x cam, 1.6 Yella Terra roller rockers, and a GenV M90 blower.

Wanna know why a Park Avenue? Cause it's big, it's comfortable, and it's pretty quick for it's size.

If you want a picture of me, tough shit. I'm a fat fuck with man boobs, and that's all you need to know.

All that being said, you seem to have made it through the gauntlet and maintained your spirit. If the powers that be let you in, then Welcome.

BTW, Rule #1 is NEVER, EVER ASSUME THAT A GUN IS UNLOADED. Even if you just checked it five seconds ago, treat it as if it is loaded, locked, and on a hair trigger.

Funny how when quotes like this are made on CR they get burried and no attention.

Can I get in? I'll bring the 295hp car...the pretty red one my wife uses as her daily driver.

Jorday: I like the car and esp the white on white. There are some things that I don't care for but it's not my ride. Welcome.

Andy

I would like to run the red car at a course like Nelson, not for $1000 though.

Hey Jordan... Did Phil throw you at Paul the other night??? haha inside joke with some peoples. But uh I work offa Brice and see your car at BP all the time in the mornings. I think it looks great. You live by Zach and Jeff Hazlebaker dont you? with the nsx and mustangs? and friends with kipp?

What's Rule #1?

BTW, Rule #1 is NEVER, EVER ASSUME THAT A GUN IS UNLOADED. Even if you just checked it five seconds ago, treat it as if it is loaded, locked, and on a hair trigger.

best advice given in this thread. i can't tell you how many idiots i've taken care of in the last 5 years who have shot themselves (or unfortunately someone else) while cleaning a gun, or horsing around with a gun they assumed was not loaded. it happens VERY often, and i only see the unlucky ones.

Whats up zach, thanks. Yeah I live around there. Btw be careful with the Ek mine was just stolen a few weeks ago, and along with 2 other eks the past two weeks in columbus. Its getting out of hand. You work at bp eh?

I get ya brian, bigger dude needs a little more room in his ride:) It looks like a nice car man!

Whats up zach, thanks. Yeah I live around there. Btw be careful with the Ek mine was just stolen a few weeks ago, and along with 2 other eks the past two weeks in columbus. Its getting out of hand. You work at bp eh?

BP? No. I work at Acura. I just get off the freeway there and see your car pulling out of there sometimes.

I get ya brian, bigger dude needs a little more room in his ride:) It looks like a nice car man!

Aha! I think he's getting the point.

Check it out, other than the wing, it ain't a bad-looking car, I'll admit it.

I don't like the hood, but I know that little 4-banger is a heat-factory, and you gotta get rid of it somehow. Hell you should see my transmission temps right now...

Seems like when you're chill, you're a pretty good dude.

BTW, you got a close-up of your little pink pistol?

Wait, no, that didn't come out right...:confused: