Whats up this is jordan with the white offensive S2000

RUEHL925

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I love how everyone thinks I know nothing about racing, because I have "Non Functional" parts on my car.Btw for anybody who knows shit about cars, "EVERY" part on my car is FULLY functional and was wind tunnel tested to improve downforce drastically. ASM, J's Racing, Cwest, Mugen. Anyone who has two brain cells and has been to a racetrack should know that most of those cars with large spoilers dont always hit extremely high speeds mph on the track.

Have any of you seen pro autocross???Have you seen the size of those wings? Do they ever get over ....Hmmmm....60MPH???? Ohhh yeah thats right, I guess they dont. Do any of you GENIUS RACE EXPERTS understand the physics of a spoiler, or a splitter.

Also for those that are sooo stuck on the gun pic. If you payed attention in the second grade and learned anything about how to read, you would see in my first post the picture was being used for a cd's artwork, now who on here has shot a handgun??? When you hold the handgun towards the ground and try to cock it the bullet will not line up and jam??Right?? OHHH YEAHHHH!!! Ok so maybe there was a empty clip in the gun by chance???? Hmm NO WAY!!! That guys a IDIOT obviously, Just look at his car!!! OK Now why dont some of these pussies that have nothing better in life then to talk shit "did you your parents forget to buy you a bigwheel""" Please post a picture of you and your car and tell me why your so much better??? I would love it. I mean LOVE it!!!

PS: I wasn't the person who originally posted that pic on here!!!

Haha I love how everyone thinks I know nothing about racing, because I have "Non Functional" parts on my car Btw for anybody who knows shit about cars, "EVERY" part on my car is FULLY functional and was wind tunnel tested to improve downforce drastically. ASM, J's Racing, Cwest, Mugen. Anyone who has two brain cells and has been to a racetrack should know that most of those cars with large spoilers dont always hit extremely high speeds mph on the track.

Have any of you seen pro autocross???Have you seen the size of those wings? Do they ever get over ....Hmmmm....60MPH???? Ohhh yeah thats right, I guess they dont. Do any of you GENIOUS RACE EXPERTS understand the physics of a spoiler, or a splitter.

Also for those that are soo stuck on the gun pic. If you payed attention in the second grade and learned anything about how to read, you would see in my first post the picture was being used for a cd's artwork, now who on here has shot a handgun??? When you hold the handgun towards the ground and try to cock it the bullet will not line up and jam??Right?? OHHH YEAHHHH!!! Ok so maybe there was a empty clip in the gun by chance???? Hmm NO WAY!!! That guys a IDIOT obviously, Just look at his car!!! OK Now why dont some of these pussies that have nothing better in life then to talk shit "did you your parents forget to buy you a bigwheel""" Please post a picture of you and your car and tell me why your so much better??? I would love it. I mean LOVE it!!!

Both of mine will chamber a round when pointed like yours was.

Empty MAG or not, you violated firearm safety. Dipshit.

Please post a picture of you and your car and tell me why your so much better??? I would love it. I mean LOVE it!!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/stig024.jpg

Because I'm the Black Stig biatch!!!!!!

/FuckingThread

• Confused 1

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/stig024.jpg

Because I'm the Black Stig biatch!!!!!!

/FuckingThread

Best post of the thread.

Im not a S2K fan but yours is pretty nice, Big spoiler or not

I don't think Jordan needs to say much more. I think everyone who was going to make fun of him has, and I'm glad he had the balls to stand up for himself. Seriously he is a cool guy, and has a very good sense of humor if you cant already tell. There are plenty of well respected members on here who actually know him, and will vouch for him.

Then why are you on here 24/7?

Because CR is my super amazingly cool life. Or because I am relaxing at home for a while whilst keeping my finger off the triggers of my guns.

Technically speaking, I am not on 24/7. So yet again you have failed at everything.

Please feel free to blow your brains out now.

I don't think Jordan needs to say much more. I think everyone who was going to make fun of him has, and I'm glad he had the balls to stand up for himself. Seriously he is a cool guy, and has a very good sense of humor if you cant already tell. There are plenty of well respected members on here who actually know him, and will vouch for him.

1. Put the right side of your head against the left side of his.

2. Take your hand off his balls and grab a gun.

3. Put the gun to the left side of your head.

4. Pull trigger.

5. Profit.

1. Put the right side of your head against the left side of his.

2. Take your hand off his balls and grab a gun.

3. Put the gun to the left side of your head.

4. Pull trigger.

5. Profit.

Are you the owner of fast forward motorsports?

Why does it matter to you?

Well, it should matter more to you. You sound like a complete asshole. I know for me, as owner of a shop, and a sponsor of this forum I woudnt act that way.

• Downvote 1