Whats up this is jordan with the white offensive S2000

RUEHL925

I'm posting because I just read all of this babble and feel I deserve it.

First, Brian owned this thread with his black Stig picture. *applause*

Second, I've always been an advocate of the position that it's your money and your car, so do with it what you want. So, you have a lot of stuff on your S2000. Not exactly my style, but, then again, it's not exactly my car, either. To each their own as far as I'm concerned.

Third, the pic with you and the gun is a lightning rod for criticism. Yes, I can appreciate posing in a particular style for artistic and aesthetic appeal, and, yes, I can even appreciate looking completely chachi in the process. However, at least around here, pictures like that will usually bring more criticism than compliments, as you've likely learned. Bravo for having the balls to post it, but more of the same will likely draw the ire of this board.

• Confused 1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks johnny. What happened was someone on this forum posted my picture on here in the Kitchen forum before at that point I was never even a member. He took that picture from my myspace or photobucket album I guess. I just came on here trying to defend myself but people have already made a opinion off a picture that I only RE-posted!!! But thank you again!

Thanks johnny. What happened was someone on this forum posted my picture on here in the Kitchen forum before at that point I was never even a member. He took that picture from my myspace or photobucket album I guess. I just came on here trying to defend myself but people have already made a opinion off a picture that I only RE-posted!!! But thank you again!

Oh, I must have missed the part where someone posted it in The Kitchen. (I haven't been on the board much as of late.) What member here did that?

The whole me riding his tail was completely bogus. Anyone on here who knows me will back me up on the fact I am a very conservative, polite driver. In fact I didnt even feel like going as fast as we both went up to. But either way said and done he's a well known member on here, Im not .My picture gets posted by someone else on here and there begins the shit talk. Just because I have a large wing on my car does not automatically make me a ricer. That wing Is not some aluminum piece of junk also like a member on here previously posted. Its C-west. Anyone into imports knows genuine C-west parts are hand built and tested rigorously on the track.

To be honest, if you had more power adders (that are still on) I don't think the wing would have been as huge an issue. I don't like it, but I have a shopping cart for a car, so who am I to judge.

The thing is the power my car has is plenty sufficient for the track, most S2000's on the track dont have a ton of power, J,s racing, Mugen, C-west, Spoon. Those cars dont make much more over a stock S2000, Its hard to squeeze allot of power out of a F20/F22 In N/A form, even running Itb's "thats why I sold mine", But the one thing almost "ALL" of them have are BIG wings and sticky tires. Also my car right "now" is in close to stock form. I sold my turbo kit, and sold my ITB's to go to bigger better things;).

For those who want a 1911, don't start off with an expensive gun. Buy a decent frame, and build it yourself. Do your research, buy the best parts you can afford. You can put together a gun that will blow an off-the-shelf Kimber away for about the same price.

I completely agree, I'm in the process of doing just that after many months of research on 1911's. I purchased a Springfield Armory 1911 GI model last year, used, for about $400 from Vances. It had maybe 50 rounds through it, very clean and in great shape, a superb deal. It's a great gun as-is for target shooting, quite accurate as well, but i'm adding some mods here and there to make it more custom. At the end of the day it's going to be exactly what I want and much cheaper than a Kimber or any number of the custom models available out there (which I have nothing against, they're all fine firearms).

As for the XD, I have one of those too, love it. I'd buy it again over and over. I love the Glocks and had intended to purchase one when I got my XD40. I just liked the XD better when I held them both. So far i've had a good 2000-3000 rounds through it and it's a trooper, no problems whatsoever.

Buy another trunk if you don't want to have the "ricer" image if it matters to ya. You can swap them on and off for track days and street days. Thats only if you care, I know people that do that with their EVO's which is the only reason I'm even saying.

I completely agree, I'm in the process of doing just that after many months of research on 1911's. I purchased a Springfield Armory 1911 GI model last year, used, for about $400 from Vances. It had maybe 50 rounds through it, very clean and in great shape, a superb deal. It's a great gun as-is for target shooting, quite accurate as well, but i'm adding some mods here and there to make it more custom. At the end of the day it's going to be exactly what I want and much cheaper than a Kimber or any number of the custom models available out there (which I have nothing against, they're all fine firearms).

As for the XD, I have one of those too, love it. I'd buy it again over and over. I love the Glocks and had intended to purchase one when I got my XD40. I just liked the XD better when I held them both. So far i've had a good 2000-3000 rounds through it and it's a trooper, no problems whatsoever.

Thoughtful info but ...

NOOBS DONT POST IN NOOB THREADS ...

Im not concerned. People That understand what the car is built for respect it. People that dont hate it, but I would rather have the respect from the people who understand why its on the car than worry about someone not liking it. Plus the wing is bolted underneith to the inside of the trunk to the brace to prevent warping/crushing of the carbon trunk lid. So it would be a bitch to remove!

Im not concerned

Thats all that matters than. Hope you get out of the oven. If not, and I see ya around town Im sure Ill know if its you or not ... you know ... the wing ... LOL

Thanks man. Haha yeah who knows if I will ever get out of here:P Hope to see you around, Im always at shop defined autoworks out in pataskala. They are the best guys I know. You should go check out the shop sometime!

Second, I've always been an advocate of the position that it's your money and your car, so do with it what you want. So, you have a lot of stuff on your S2000. Not exactly my style, but, then again, it's not exactly my car, either. To each their own as far as I'm concerned.

Third, the pic with you and the gun is a lightning rod for criticism. Yes, I can appreciate posing in a particular style for artistic and aesthetic appeal, and, yes, I can even appreciate looking completely chachi in the process. However, at least around here, pictures like that will usually bring more criticism than compliments, as you've likely learned. Bravo for having the balls to post it, but more of the same will likely draw the ire of this board.

this man has experience.

Well its fine if anyone doesn't like the wing. I actually do, and it serves a purpose. Here are some more S2000s I like. Sorry they all have wings too EWWWW. Wing haters Beware:P

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/2523056965_34e2fccc3c.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/2523056755_df30f1b810.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/2481515307_a1f363fa1d.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/2481514255_3bc7d64acf.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/2481510403_92de9ac030.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/2241608988_685815633d.jpg

Honda must have caught onto something?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/1812290383_7e617f6627.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/n899115009_3241484_5995.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/D1SKOOLBUS/110577867_87e5d5dd69.jpg

• Upvote 1

Meh.....love the car.....miss mine....but am not into sails on the back. It's your car and if you like it, that's all that matters. Now go get some boost :p

Well its fine if anyone doesn't like the wing. I actually do, and it serves a purpose. Here are some more S2000s I like. Sorry they all have wings too EWWWW. Wing haters Beware:P