Here's to you, great American sellouts.

TheHaze

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/13/anheuser.inbev.ap/index.html

There's been talk of Anheuser-Busch selling out to InBev for the past couple of weeks. For those of you who don't know, InBev makes Stella and Becks. Although I dislike most A-Busch products, I think it's pitiful what they're overlooking here by selling out. Say goodbye to anything with the Busch name on it.

Makes me glad I drink Sam Adams. Though thats because bud tastes like water. How can A/B not be american though. Next thing you know and we'll sell off baseball and apple pie. Actually, they can have baseball.

Guest 614Streets
Yes I agree , I read this earlier. This Inbev is run by brasilians and theres no telling what this may hold for AB but if they change up the red and or start having espanol shit mixed ith red thats the last straw. Im bummed :(

Although I dislike most A-Busch products, I think it's pitiful what they're overlooking here by selling out. Say goodbye to anything with the Busch name on it.

Mounting pressure to make shareholders happy. The same thing happened to our company; we were sold to a French company last year. :(

• Downvote 1

With the dollar in the toilet you should expect much more of this activity.

http://lawnstogardens.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/01-bizsale.jpg

Damnit man, you need to stop posting things I agree with.