for all you lsx homo/fan-boys

kirks5oh

Do you think they told the dealership "I'll send you this cashier's check for 800k, then you send me the motors, and 200k back."? Scamming dealers FTW! :lol:

that would be funny. further down in the thread, the original poster found out the motors were acutally bought for around $400k, and not $800k. i can't believe they were all going carb'd. i guess they now have 30 extra intakes and clutches (mentioned in the thread)

Mallott Cars just had a twin turbo LS7 Solstice at Back Street Performance about a month ago to be tuned .... guess where it was being shipped. Same place. The buyer obviouly wanted a few spare motors on hand. Sand is hell on turbos. LOL

Fuck the motors, I bet with that much power, they'll need a spare car.

Mallott Cars just had a twin turbo LS7 Solstice at Back Street Performance about a month ago to be tuned .... guess where it was being shipped. Same place. The buyer obviouly wanted a few spare motors on hand. Sand is hell on turbos. LOL

fuck the motors I want the 800k

:leghump:

Seriously. I would rather have a few nice cars and a house than 30 engines.

Anyone else find that site horribly cluttered with users signatures and advertisements?

Seriously. I would rather have a few nice cars and a house than 30 engines.

Anyone else find that site horribly cluttered with users signatures and advertisements?

the site has definitely gotten 'more commercial'--i use modularfords if i have a hard-core tech question