Are you kidding me?

coltboostin

I remember seeing this posted on another forum I frequent. The guy ended up dying due to bleeding out. (According to the website, but I don't know how true this is, figured I'd throw it out there though.)

I don't know about the rest of you. But getting in the cage with something a lot bigger than yourself, has sharp claws, some big fucking teeth and looks somewhat underfed just sounds like a epic fail to begin with.

why did they have to shoot the lion

Because Human flesh actually tastes REALLY GOOD to Lions/Tigers. Dunny why, but that's the case. When one of them gets a taste of human flesh, they have to shoot it or it'll start stalking humans.

Because Human flesh actually tastes REALLY GOOD to Lions/Tigers. Dunny why, but that's the case. When one of them gets a taste of human flesh, they have to shoot it or it'll start stalking humans.

I think it's more of a case of easy prey. We're soft and spongy. Plus, they realize they don't have to fear us anymore when we're so easy to eat. Still a sad story for the lion. The guy knew what chance he was taking.

cant take the wild out of an animal....i dont feel sorry for the guy the least, throw them all in there and it should be a good show....shouldnt have killed the lion though...

thought once about opening a business called poacher hunters...go hunt the people that kill wild animals illegally i think that would be a blast

cant take the wild out of an animal....i dont feel sorry for the guy the least, throw them all in there and it should be a good show....shouldnt have killed the lion though...

thought once about opening a business called poacher hunters...go hunt the people that kill wild animals illegally i think that would be a blast

That right there is how you do it.

:eek: Holy Crap! I personally didn't want to be in the room with my own cat who had all his claws when he freaked out after being picked up halfway sedated at the vet. He was seriously pissed off and had all his claws and teach going full bore on the vet tech who picked him up out of the cage. I jumped out of the way like a little girl :o Let alone being in a cage with a fucking lion that has teeth the size of my finger, nails like knives and who will crush your neck in one bite. :eek:

Rule#1 .........never piss off pussy of any kind.

dude was fucking stupid

but the whole time at the beginning it was like i was screaming someone shoot that mufucka, then they shot it.......afterward i was like yea, thats not right. you figure a species that has more intelligence than the other wouldn't subject their own life to the hands of a primative beast.