Anybody going to Coughlin Auto Show in Circleville tomorrow???

CJINOHIO03

Yea I'll be there. Havent really shown off my Cobra bumper since I had it put on.

Edit..actually I'll prolly just show up sometime later. I was going to register and all that fun shit, but I have some things to install in the car before I go. Dunno when I'll be done.

No, I fucking hate Tom Coughlin and his dealerships and will never buy from them. They are a huge rip off

Tom Coughlin only works about 4 hours per week.... And he does not own them all he is just the 3rd brother who collects a paycheck off of daddys money and his brothers Al and Mike doing all the real work

Tom is a piece of shit. I hate that man with a passion. His reply to everyone around here if they say something to him he doesn't like is...."do you have any idea who I am?"

However, the other day they had a sign out from of the Coughlin Automotive here in London that said "HUGE USED CAR BLOWOUT SALE" ..... then by the time I got off work someone changed it to "HUGE BLOW ME SALE". I lol'd

If you didnt go you didnt miss much. There was maybe 20 cars there nothing that great. They did have a brand new Cadillac convertible in the dealer that stickered at 102k. I dont know much about Cadillacs, the model etc, it said super charged north star engine. Is that the most expensive car GM makes?