Thank you CR!!

caseyctsv

Thank you to all that showed up. We even had members bring out a Lambo and a Lotus for the kids to sit in! It was a great turnout and truly made me happy to be a part of the board. I wish more of you could have made it - it was really cool to see the kids faces when they came out of the church! I am sure there are many pics floating around.

Thanks again guys - can't thank you enough.

prolly best I wasn't there as I'd likely have pushed a few kids out of the way to see the cool cars :p was a nice day for it. glad it worked out too. I live for my kids.

We even had members bring out a Lambo and a Lotus......it was really cool to see the kids faces when they came out of the church!

I had a great time, The kids seemed excited to see the cars. The adults did also. Shit I did not even relize one of our members had a vr4 gallant.

P.S. The adults where pretty excited too.

I got some videos of the racing action.

We had a great time, the children were very respectful.

I don't know who had more questions...the children or the

parents.

You have a great congregation, by the way, your car was a hit with them as well.....hope to see you all again.

Doc & Mona

it was a great time. Everyone was so nice, and the cookies and juice were delicious. Thanks for having us!

You know, just like we were saying last night, where was the media for when we do stuff like this.

Ps doc's lotus went up in value by $210,000. True story.

I had a great time, The kids seemed excited to see the cars. The adults did also. Shit I did not even relize one of our members had a vr4 gallant.

P.S. The adults where pretty excited too.

I got some videos of the racing action.

When are you uploading the videos???

it was a great time. Everyone was so nice, and the cookies and juice were delicious. Thanks for having us!

You know, just like we were saying last night, where was the media for when we do stuff like this.

Ps doc's lotus went up in value by $210,000. True story.

:D Yep, that was funny, watching and listening while the kids gave each other "tours" of our vehicles. Since I was parked next to Lone Wolf's Lambo, my car benefitted from some of the halo effects of his ride, which included the Lambo's price.

BTW, if I could own a car like that, it would be covered with road rash, because I don't think I'd ever want to get out the car! Thanks to Doc & Mona for loaning out such a gorgeous ride. :cool:

TSC17,

Would have enjoyed meeting you and the others as well.

I wanted to thank Thorn for the plate suggestion.

Formally apologize to AkumaNoZetto for the post I made,

I'm from the old school a didn't understand what he had posted was a compliment, which my daughter straightened me out on it, and to personally thank him for sending the PM referencing me Fri. evening to AhSatan.