CMH - columbus airport - got it together.

Akula

They finally have a line for people that know what they are doing in the TSA line!!!

No more waiting behind people with 4 gallons of gasoline wondering when this new liquids rule came about!!!

Three lines - elite- expert knowledge of TSA procedure - general population.

I flew out for the first time in a long time....thankfully new job has by far less travel than my last.....way far less....and I was amazed at how much they have changed the roads too.

Now regarding the lines....it will be my luck I'll be behind all those so called "experts" that don't know what they don't know. At least I'm elite in most of the airlines so I don't care really.

They finally have a line for people that know what they are doing in the TSA line!!!

No more waiting behind people with 4 gallons of gasoline wondering when this new liquids rule came about!!!

Three lines - elite- expert knowledge of TSA procedure - general population.

I don't get it, how do morons not just go in the shortest line? Is there something you must possess to go through "elite" or "expert knowledge of TSA procedure"?

It is descretion but trust me, you take the expert line in front of me and you aren't an expert.....you will hear all about it.

For those of you that fly alot, I suggest thrifty parking, they give you free days....

Can't carry something larger then 4 oz of liquid in carry ons.

Incorrect. 3oz.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm#10

# All liquids, gels and aerosols must be placed in a single, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag. Gallon size bags or bags that are not zip-top such as fold-over sandwich bags are not allowed. Each traveler can use only one, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag.

I don't get it, how do morons not just go in the shortest line? Is there something you must possess to go through "elite" or "expert knowledge of TSA procedure"?

yes, a feeling that you know better than everyone else about what to do...

i think this is a good idea, but im not a fan of anything that lets the general public deem themselves an "expert".

as for lines at the airport and free upgrades to first class... I wear my acu's, front of line and if the have an open first class seat it is all yours. Normally can get free drinks in the air too.

Depends on the Airline, United has open first class seats, but Delta doesn't.

United doesn't give complimentary upgrades to their frequent fliers...

I have given my seat up in the front of the plane for a middle seat in the back, but she was a good looking grunt.

as for lines at the airport and free upgrades to first class... I wear my acu's, front of line and if the have an open first class seat it is all yours. Normally can get free drinks in the air too.

You know that violates the ucmj right...