CR fall track day T shirts

88lx5oh

now this is pending anthony is interested in this or not.

i have a hookup on a screen printing guy, and was tossing the idea around of getting some shirts made for the fall track day. basically.. columbusracing.com Fall track day 08' wiht some catch phrase like "grudge match" or soemthing on the front, and maybe some sponsors on the back.

sponsors who are interested will pay a fee to get there logo, name whatever on the back.

profits will go to CR.

a few dollars to me, for doing some running around and setting things up, not much just enough to cover my time.

we can setup a paypal account, have all orders in by X date and then i can bring them to the track day for all who purchased them.

whats everyone think.. Anthony whats your take??

MOCK UP IS NOW HERE!!!

kinda went for the affliction style deal, its pretty popular, and looks pretty cool.

pricing i still have to find out.. depends on design and how much is gonna be on the tee.

note that the shirt will be white with all black text and logos, or black with all white text and logos.

what do you all think...

front:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/CRtrackdayt.jpg

back:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/CRtrackddayback.jpg

also.. one color would keep cost down too.

all black tees or all white.. if we go through with it, we need a poll to pick color of the shirt.

and color of text and logos.

also anyone is welcome to make there own design and we can kick around ideas till we come up with something great