what the hell is wrong with you

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Why is it some people will tell you "I'll be bringing it over (insert time here)", you make sure you free time up for that job, and the fuck head dont come!Do these people even realize how bad that can fuck someone up? I'm rather busy from time to time, and i can understand if someone tell's me earlyer in the day they wont be coming, then that would leave room for me to do someone else's stuff, or free up time for me to get some things taken care of!

I should be like a doctor and charge for not showing up or calling ahead!

/rant

Why is it some people will tell you "I'll be bringing it over (insert time here)", you make sure you free time up for that job, and the fuck head dont come!Do these people even realize how bad that can fuck someone up? I'm rather busy from time to time, and i can understand if someone tell's me earlyer in the day they wont be coming, then that would leave room for me to do someone else's stuff, or free up time for me to get some things taken care of!

/rant

I have consider Credit Card Deposits in advance for customers who have been a no call/no show.

Guest Removed
I have consider Credit Card Deposits in advance for customers who have been a no call/no show.

Wish i had a CC machine! but these are the types of things that keep me from opening my own shop! That and people droping stuff off, approving repairs, and then never coming to get there pos! :mad:

Guest Removed
well ill be over tonight lol that way you dont bitch at me to

ive heard that before! your luckythe bottom fell out of scrap!

on a side note, scrap went from 280 a ton to 50 a ton as of yesterday :(

ive heard that before! your luckythe bottom fell out of scrap!

on a side note, scrap went from 280 a ton to 50 a ton as of yesterday :(

no noi said id be there this weekend, either saturday or sunday, its sunday ill be there. btw, your a homo ;)

Wish i had a CC machine! but these are the types of things that keep me from opening my own shop! That and people droping stuff off, approving repairs, and then never coming to get there pos! :mad:

dont take this personally... i know i dont post a lot , but i read a lot and i'm really not sure thats the reason you havent opened your own business... to be a business owner you have to have brains and balls....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
umm... amy gtfo, ...rob can fix anything, he does quality work, and he does it in a timely manner...not to mention he will break his back to help anyone out, even people he has never met before, he works at prices that make getting work professionally done affordable to everybody, and hes an all around great guy....shove a sword up your cunt and gtfo

umm... amy gtfo, ...rob can fix anything, he does quality work, and he does it in a timely manner...not to mention he will break his back to help anyone out, even people he has never met before, he works at prices that make getting work professionally done affordable to everybody, and hes an all around great guy....shove a sword up your cunt and gtfo

omg i totally already did that tonight... you're sooo smart! but thnx for the advice. lick

well we know where you like to be right swinging from his nuts...

:leghump:

Guest Removed
dont take this personally... i know i dont post a lot , but i read a lot and i'm really not sure thats the reason you havent opened your own business... to be a business owner you have to have brains and balls....

then please crawl back under your rock! cause i have full benifits, insurance, 401k etc etc. its less of a PITA to work for someone else!

Guest Removed
not to mention he will break his back to help anyone out, even people he has never met before, he works at prices that make getting work professionally done affordable to everybody, and hes an all around great guy....

thats most of my issue! im to cheap

Guest 614Streets

/rant

Fucking hate that.

You don't own a business because of people not showing up? You have got to be kidding me. That is the fucking dumbest thing I have ever heard. That's part of business. If its even one of the reasons, you cant or wont, you couldn't maintain a business anyway. Base on the fact of watching you scrummage around this board, I would be reluctant to bring a car over to you myself.

Do you offer a driveway warranty? As long as it in the driveway its covered.

In no way is any of this based off me owning my business. This is all personal opinion.

• Confused 1

/rant

Start doing a half down deposit set up. If you've got someone's money, they're more inclined to make sure they show. It works.

Guest Removed
You don't own a business because of people not showing up? You have got to be kidding me. That is the fucking dumbest thing I have ever heard. That's part of business. If its even one of the reasons, you cant or wont, you couldn't maintain a business anyway. Base on the fact of watching you scrummage around this board, I would be reluctant to bring a car over to you myself.

Do you offer a driveway warranty? As long as it in the driveway its covered.

In no way is any of this based off me owning my business. This is all personal opinion.

and i expected you to post your opinion duetomypost in the other thread. you dont know why i wont own a garage! you dont know if i offer a warranty. as far as i care, if you wanted me to do work on any thing for you, i'd tell you to take it somewhere else!

scrummage around this board :rolleyes: wow just wow. irony at its best right there!

Guest tbutera2112
im not going to swing off robs nuts like tyler, but anyone who has worked with rob, or had work done by him knows that he is good at what he does. if you dont like him go somewhere else or gtfo.

:leghump: