I Hate You

Cordell

Nope I just called someone that is more well know on the site to find out who you are. He drives a ford too, and that is all I asked about is what you drive. Now I'm off here to close up the store and head out to meet the girl and some friends for a movie. Maybe I will come and talk a little shit in person too next time.

Oh, you don't even want to drop names? Pussy.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL I don't have a problem with saying his name. His name is George Ulloa. Remember I wasn't hidding anything about who I was or what I drive. That was you. Guys it was great, but I will have to do this tomorrow cause I have things to do. Later! I'm out.

LoL I don't have a problem with saying his name. His name is George Ulloa. Remember I wasn't hidding anything about who I was or what I drive. That was you. Guys it was great, but I will have to do this tomorrow cause I have things to do. Later! I'm out.

I'm not hiding a damn thing, there are pics of me and my car everywhere around here. Somehow I doubt George is more well known. I only know one George anyway, he drives a Lightning. I don't even really know him. A lot of people claim to know me and I have no idea who they are, happens at every meet. George with the L I have at least met before.

I guess everyone thinks this is AIM all over again. You guys suck, and the only pics were in sig. Hal=Fail, TRDCavFire=epic fail, the rest of you=keep trying you didn't even fail

I failed as much as you blowing your motor? Oh snap son.

I'm not hiding a damn thing, there are pics of me and my car everywhere around here. Somehow I doubt George is more well known. I only know one George anyway, he drives a Lightning. I don't even really know him. A lot of people claim to know me and I have no idea who they are, happens at every meet. George with the L I have at least met before.

Hal he is talking about George with the Black Lightning

I guess you should've been there, well at least I went faster with that mod. Now I can convince my wife I need a forged bottom end, and thus make more power.

Put a 4.6 from a Cobra in it and I will never talk shit again.

That is who I'm talking about Hal. I didn't want to waste my time looking for pics or anything. I asked you what you drive, and you wouldn't even tell me. later'

I told you what I drive. I drive a mythical beast. Actually I hear, if you drive past my house, you might even catch a glimpse of said mythical beast. Imagine what you could see that pic to the tabloids for!

Beat me down the track and stop blowing boost lines, and you can talk all the shit you want.

I don't even know when the next time I'll run at a track is. Does it count that I beat cars that have beaten you?

Wasnt me, theres a mod on the loose.

My ninja edit over yours becaue I can ban you afterwards to assure you dont unninja my ninjaness.

I am a text away from being ninja-unbanned.

I don't even know when the next time I'll run at a track is. Does it count that I beat cars that have beaten you?

What cars have actually beat me? You'll prabably get to the track about the same time next year I do. God knows when.