So what are you buying on Black Friday?

MrMeanGreen

I'm gonna hit Best Buy's website at midnight and order their Mitsubishi 60" DLP for $999. Circuit City has the 65" version for $1199, but I think that's a bit overkill :D

I'm also gonna grab some stuff for the kids and maybe another receiver with HDMIs if my gf doesn't come through first :D

So what do people have on their list, and are you gonna wait in line, order online, or go to the store?

And Ben, I couldn't give two shits about your overpriced Macintosh crap :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna hit Best Buy's website at midnight and order their Mitsubishi 60" DLP for $999. Circuit City has the 65" version for $1199, but I think that's a bit overkill :D

I'm also gonna grab some stuff for the kids and maybe another receiver with HDMIs if my gf doesn't come through first :D

So what do people have on their list, and are you gonna wait in line, order online, or go to the store?

Can you get doorbuster deals over the internet? I thought you had to have a ticket to purchase in store and that the specials were only for in store.

Can you get doorbuster deals over the internet? I thought you had to have a ticket to purchase in store and that the specials were only for in store.

It's not a doorbuster, just a regular BF sale item.

I did buy some of the doorbuster items last year online, though. They were sold out online within an hour.

Good online deals usually come on "Cyber Monday"

I caught a few good ones actually on Thanksgiving day last year.

To answer the original question, I am sending the wife after some toys for the kids. I wouldn't be caught dead shopping in a store on black Friday. I worked in retail for a while, that was enough for me.

Really? You're gonna spring for the 60", but the extra 5" is just too much? :bs: Look, just get it, spit on it and put it in. :D

Really? You're gonna spring for the 60", but the extra 5" is just too much? :bs: Look, just get it, spit on it and put it in. :D

$200 for 5" plus the minimum view distance is 16'. It's going downstairs in my den where I won't have an available 16' distance from it :)