So what are you buying on Black Friday?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other Ben who <3s Macs :)

No, BBY's BF stuff goes on sale tonight online, except for the Doorbuster items (which aren't impressive this year). Rumor has it, they'll have a laptop for $199 online only. I might pick one up for Jordan since she doesn't like the desktop currently occupying her room :rolleyes:

I normally wait in line on Black Friday (I remember hauling Anthony's 50" RCA CRT in the back of the Avalanche he Walmarted).

This year, I'm not seeing anything I really want/need. We are good on TV's (and I was getting a DLP, it would have to be a Samsung, they just look better than the Mitsu, but obviously you can't get one that cheap).

Combo of no real enticing deals, and not needs any more stuff = I'm not going. I may have went if I saw a GOOD Blu-Ray player deal, but nothing has knocked my socks off.

I normally wait in line on Black Friday (I remember hauling Anthony's 50" RCA CRT in the back of the Avalanche he Walmarted).

This year, I'm not seeing anything I really want/need. We are good on TV's (and I was getting a DLP, it would have to be a Samsung, they just look better than the Mitsu, but obviously you can't get one that cheap).

Combo of no real enticing deals, and not needs any more stuff = I'm not going. I may have went if I saw a GOOD Blu-Ray player deal, but nothing has knocked my socks off.

+1 on the Samsung. I just bought two Samsung LCD's - one for me and one for my father as a birthday gift - and not only are the aesthetically pleasing, but they were recently rated as a "best buy" by Consumer Reports.

Back on topic, I'm not sure what I want/need on Black Friday. Does Best Buy usually have good deal on games (e.g., Xbox 360 stuff)?

anybody find any good deals on 46in. lcd 1080p flatscreen tv's? i'm leaning towards a deal w/ circuit city that has a sony46 w/ a sony blu-ray included. any ideas?

you need to hit Sears up for their 46in. Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD they are having for like $899, Sears is also selling the same Samsung Blu-Ray player everyone else is selling for $249, for $179 killer deal.

much better than the CC deal, isn't that like $1500-1600?

fuck that!