What do you do for back pain?

Twistedrx7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you four or five this year? Quoting and writing the same thing. I guess it doesn't surprise me, since I was amazed that you could manage to convert from fractions to percentages.

I'm glad that I rub you the wrong way. Of all the shit on this forum, you choose mine to annoy you. Bravo for me.

I'm glad that I rub you the wrong way. Of all the shit on this forum, you choose mine to annoy you. Bravo for me.

You just post randomly dumb shit. That is all. I'm not annoyed. It's the fucking internet. Back to trying to forget the amputee leg in vagina action.

Dr StetzMy lower back pain is a disc issue, avoiding surgery untill nescecary.

My advice....do it soon....nip it while you're young and heal better. Due to a Karate Injury I had to have surgery at age 24, was in great shape and back up and running nicely in no time. I couldn't imagine doing it now. More responsibilities and not 24 anymore. Procedures today are way better and easier too.

Masturbation can cure just about anything. Well ... except for broken wrists ... you're just fucked than.

You 2 really need to STFU and get over it. This bullshit gives doctors a bad wrap - on both sides.

Are chiros doctors ?

Dr Stetz

614-459-5400

Over by Bethel and Kenny.

Also happens to work at the VA.

I go to the VA once a month for a tune up, aleviates the neck and middle back pain. My lower back pain is a disc issue, avoiding surgery untill nescecary.

He used to work in my office

The federal government, the state, and sallie mae say so.

Same goes for JD's, but there is less school, no comps, and no dissertation. So I should rephrase my question, is the overall education comparable ?

Just in case theres confusion ... I am seriously asking.

Same goes for JD's, but there is less school, no comps, and no dissertation. So I should rephrase my question, is the overall education comparable ?

Just in case theres confusion ... I am seriously asking.

A typical four-year chiropractic college program may consist of the following:

* First year

o Chiropractic procedures

o Clinical applied chiropractic

o Functional anatomy and biomechanics

o Fundamentals of nutrition

o General anatomy

o Histology

o Human biomechanics

o Human physiology

o Introduction to physical examination skills

o Neuroscience

o Normal radiological anatomy

o Palpation

* Second year

o Chiropractic principles

o Chiropractic procedures

o Clinical applied chiropractic

o Clinical microbiology

o Clinical nutrition

o Clinical orthopedics and neurology

o Community health

o Differential diagnosis

o Imaging interpretation

o Jurisprudence

o Nutritional assessment

o Pathology

o Pharmacotoxicology

o Physics and clinical imaging

o Physiological therapeutics

o Practice management

o Research methods

* Third year

o Chiropractic principles

o Clinical application of manual procedures

o Clinical internship

o Clinical laboratory clerkship

o Clinical psychology

o Dermatology

o Differential diagnosis

o Geriatrics

o Imaging interpretation

o Integrated chiropractic clinical application

o Jurisprudence

o Obstetrics and gynecology

o Pediatrics

o Physiological therapeutics

o Practice management

o Radiological position and technique

* Fourth year

o Clinical internship of approximately 1,000 hours

http://www.amerchiro.org/userImages/Image/ed_comparison.jpg

So would you not consider a psychologist a doctor?

psychologist--yes

PHD--yes

physician--yes

dentist/orthodontist--yes

vet--yes

julius erving(spelling?)--yes

chiro--no

argue all you want, chiro's are not widely recognized as doctors. you shouldn't want to associate with physicians anyways, given all the people we kill every year--you wouldn't want someone to confuse you with a physician

psychologist--yes

PHD--yes

physician--yes

dentist/orthodontist--yes

vet--yes

julius erving(spelling?)--yes

chiro--no

Well in your last post you eluded to "those people calling themselves doctors too. I smell contradiction

argue all you want, chiro's are not widely recognized as doctors. physician

Only in your head and a minority of other misinformed or politically motivated people. Seems like the MD's must like what we do. Courses are now being taught in many medical school to "teach manipulation" :lol:

you shouldn't want to associate with physicians anyways, given all the people we kill every year--you wouldn't want someone to confuse you with a physician

Your right.... that is why I call my self a chiropractor. I would feel dirty if someone called me a physician. Kind of like being called a whore.

Only in your head and a minority of other misinformed or politically motivated people. Seems like the MD's must like what we do. Courses are now being taught in many medical school to "teach manipulation" :lol:.

D.O. schools have been doing that for years, so what. most of them will admit that its complete bullshit anyways--at least the D.O.'s that are in my fellowship all admit to that--as well as not getting into M.D. medical schools. oh well, they get nearly the same training, but not quite.

Your right.... that is why I call my self a chiropractor. I would feel dirty if someone called me a physician. Kind of like being called a whore.

call yourself a doctor when you can write prescriptions. that is (obviously) why chiros use all the bullshit alternatives--because they can't prescribe meds. if you could prescribe meds, are you telling me you wouldn't??

rofl at the whore comment. this is the same guy who uses 'lasers' to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. if that's not completely taking advantage of people, i don't know what is--i can absolutely guarantee he makes more money to do his 'laser' treatments than i do for a carpal tunnel surgery (i make around $200 for that procedure). if that treatment was even remotely recognized by the medical community, don't you think i would look into it---to make more money, avoid possible complications of a surgical procedure, while curing the problem and helping the patient??

going to the chiropracter is like going to a flea market--there's a wide variety of things you can get, but they all suck, and don't work. he treats back pain, cures reflux, asthma, arthritis, a nutritionist, treats carpal tunnel syndrome---yeah.

D.O. schools have been doing that for years, so what. most of them will admit that its complete bullshit anyways--at least the D.O.'s that are in my fellowship all admit to that--as well as not getting into M.D. medical schools. oh well, they get nearly the same training, but not quite.

Everyone of the DO's in Mt. Vernon manipulate, including the ones in the hospital ER that refer patients to my office.:lol:

call yourself a doctor when you can write prescriptions. that is (obviously) why chiros use all the bullshit alternatives--because they can't prescribe meds. if you could prescribe meds, are you telling me you wouldn't??

No. That would contradict what I stand for. I have principals unlike you. "First do no harm"- "Here is presciption, hope it does not kill you like baycol"

rofl at the whore comment. this is the same guy who uses 'lasers' to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. if that's not completely taking advantage of people, i don't know what is--i can absolutely guarantee he makes more money to do his 'laser' treatments than i do for a carpal tunnel surgery (i make around $200 for that procedure). if that treatment was even remotely recognized by the medical community, don't you think i would look into it---to make more money, avoid possible complications of a surgical procedure, while curing the problem and helping the patient??

A treatment that is "recognized" has more to do with politics and Ben Franklin. The US many times is last to get a "new" treatment while the rest of the world benefits, because the FDA drags its feet. Medical treatment are set up to make the hospitals, device manufactures, and pharmaceutical companies money. You just happen to be low man on the pole.

Laser has been used successfully for over 30 years in Europe and Asia.

going to the MD is like going to a whore house--there's a wide variety of things you can get, but they all suck, and most don't work, some will kill you.

Fixed!

On a side note. Your posts make my eyes bleed. For a guy that spent well over 100K on education, I figured you would have learned how to use some sort of punctuation. I am not perfect, but you need to use the shift, comma, and period button a little more.

No. That would contradict what I stand for. I have principals unlike you. "First do no harm"- "Here is presciption, hope it does not kill you like baycol"

sure thing buddy. every one of the alternative treatments you use is a poor, less concentrated, less pure form of a prescription medication. chiropractic oath: "do no harm, do no good, just pretty much do nothing"

A treatment that is "recognized" has more to do with politics and Ben Franklin. The US many times is last to get a "new" treatment while the rest of the world benefits, because the FDA drags its feet. Medical treatment are set up to make the hospitals, device manufactures, and pharmaceutical companies money. You just happen to be low man on the pole.

Laser has been used successfully for over 30 years in Europe and Asia.

show me studies/data to support this. that's right, you have none.

On a side note. Your posts make my eyes bleed. For a guy that spent well over 100K on education, I figured you would have learned how to use some sort of punctuation. I am not perfect, but you need to use the shift, comma, and period button a little more.

i haven't spent any money yet. taxpayers (like you) have paid for my education so far. that should make your eyes bleed even more. don't you have some sort of special manipulation for that??