If you had to pick a place...?

Putty

Genji is way better than Fujiyama's. You loose! If it was going to be Genji the Brice Rd location is a little better. But if I could Choose a place my #1 would be The Melting Pot. Its fun and long and tastes great. Genji is fun too but not up to caliber for a one place, any place kinda meal. The Refectory on Bethel is amazing too.

Get serious..

Elevator Rock Filet

http://www.elevatorbrewing.com/

It (aged filet) comes out on a big board with a stone heated to 450degF inset into it. Cut and cook every piece exactly how you want it. Comes with 3 or 4 dipping sauces (au ju, some spicy mustard, etc.). Comes with their house salad which is really good too, has some tasty candied almonds on it, and I don't even like almonds. 1 side, get the (dirty) mashed potatoes.

The place is amazing, make sure to look at the big stained glass portrait of an angle/saint on the right wall in the back and look at her gown she has on. Go into the little areas in the front and look up. Go play pool on the tables from the late 1800's. Check out everything in the front bar area, AFAIK lots of original stuff there from the late 1800's. It was a bar back then too.

They make their own (good) beer too if you're a beer drinker. Get a sampler if you've never been. You can get 6 or all 12 and the samples are 3oz's. Enough to split between 2 people. They are relatively cheap, less than their beer's are/oz.

Elevator Rock Filet

http://www.elevatorbrewing.com/

It (aged filet) comes out on a big board with a stone heated to 450degF inset into it. Cut and cook every piece exactly how you want it. Comes with 3 or 4 dipping sauces (au ju, some spicy mustard, etc.). Comes with their house salad which is really good too, has some tasty candied almonds on it, and I don't even like almonds. 1 side, get the (dirty) mashed potatoes.

The place is amazing, make sure to look at the big stained glass portrait of an angle/saint on the right wall in the back and look at her gown she has on. Go into the little areas in the front and look up. Go play pool on the tables from the late 1800's. Check out everything in the front bar area, AFAIK lots of original stuff there from the late 1800's. It was a bar back then too.

They make their own (good) beer too if you're a beer drinker. Get a sampler if you've never been. You can get 6 or all 12 and the samples are 3oz's. Enough to split between 2 people. They are relatively cheap, less than their beer's are/oz.

i will say their food is good. i only like one of their beers though.