Ohio Riders Official Lap Time Leaderboard

natedogg624

I thought i put 1:16 for nelson but somehow it was changed to 1:06. I guess some admins have super forum powers on here. thats ok 1:06 looks really good. Ill take it.

Probably because they read my post saying you did a 1:06... Dude, it's like everyone on here saying they have set times. Thing is, MyLaps is the only way to prove a time. Unfortunately for me, they didn't have that when I raced until I ran some events in 2005...

I think its cool. I like to know times for diff tracks so i have goals to set. Putnam i want to beat a 1:14.7 Because a dude on street tires turned that!!!! It is pointless,but is a cool idea!

If you want goals, go to MyLaps and search the WERA races for the tracks you will be racing and go from there... Not from a site where a majority are posted laps based on what a guy stated his lap timer listed... Like stated, a guy can say whatever time they want within reason and you'd never know any different. That is until you ride with the guy and find out there's no way...

Happens a LOT with us at STT. Guys say they run a set time at certain tracks (and amazingly enough leave the track you are riding out of the conversation) and when you ride with them, you realize that even if they ride that "other" track 50 times a year, the way they ride and the way they handle their machine, it is impossible that they'd run such times.

Again, this is pure fish story telling...

• 2 weeks later...

all on a fz6 w/ b-stone 002 type3

barber-1:37.55

road atlanta-1:38.21

mid-ohio-1:38.00

grattan-1:25.01

beaverun-1:01.96

putnam-1:18.48

jenningsGP-1:21.41

nelson-1:11.77

Talladega-1:02.03

summit-1:19.53

VIR-1:41.59

Edited by ped

all on a fz6 w/ b-stone 002 type3

barber-1:37.55

road atlanta-1:38.21

mid-ohio-1:38.00

grattan-1:25.01

beaverun-1:01.96

putnam-1:18.48

jenningsGP-1:21.41

nelson-1:11.77

Talladega-1:02.03

summit-1:19.53

VIR-1:41.59

Perfect example. Thanks, Ped... Now let's nuke this joke before it gets too stupid...

Oh, I went to Mid-Ohio last weekend and ran a 1:29. It was cold and I think I can pull a better lap once it warms up...:rolleyes: That was on a 250 Ninja with Chen Chings race compound tires...:eek:

Perfect example. Thanks, Ped... Now let's nuke this joke before it gets too stupid...

Oh, I went to Mid-Ohio last weekend and ran a 1:29. It was cold and I think I can pull a better lap once it warms up...:rolleyes: That was on a 250 Ninja with Chen Chings race compound tires...:eek:

psshh i dont know what you're talking about, but i guess next you'll say that largemouth bass i caught wasnt 40lbs either :rolleyes:

no really what you need to do if you want to gather accurate data would be to look up every track on mylaps for as many years/races you can go back to. then take an average of the novice and expert laptimes from them. be sure to sperate classes and regional races from national races. as well take into account for any weird happenings like rain where you can see at one race the pace was 10 seconds off. for instance looking up WERA C superbike regional novice laptimes for grattan going back to 2005. the average laptime is 124.881

1:26.392- aug/24/08

1:24.562- may/18/08

1:23.041- aug/26/07

1:24.406- may/20/07

1:25.043- aug/30/06

RAIN- june/24/06

1:24.721- aug/28/05

1:26.007- june/11/05

much more accurate and valuble info doing the work this way.

new to the cite just joined today but I dont think people imbelish there times.. its a u can or u cant kinda thing.. to lie about it is just kidding yourself. been to a few tracks Im pretty sure my xt lap timer was reading the same thing as the transponder. but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. but I do under stand people lie... my 2 cents.

infrared laptimers can have severe interference issues. especially since all kinds of people have beacons at trackdays. if you did a lap thats say 5 seconds faster than you've ever gone and have since done you can bet it was an abnormality.

for fun...

mid-ohio, 1.33.0

Nelson- 1.10.4

Grattan- 1.23

Beaver 1.01

Putnam-1.15(20 laps then BOOM)

GSXR 600, pirelli tires

times on my SV650

Nelson 1.13

Mid-o 1.40

Grattan- 1.28

Beaver 1.06

Nashville- 1.08

Edited by owndjoo

Never had a lap timer for when I was on VIR with my R6.. but it seemed fast! HAHAHA

Only thing I've got times for is racing my small NSR at CRP and BeaveRun's kart track...

CRP- .52 sec

BeaveRun- 1.09

Who else has times for mini roadracing?? HAHAHA

Never had a lap timer for when I was on VIR with my R6.. but it seemed fast! HAHAHA

Only thing I've got times for is racing my small NSR at CRP and BeaveRun's kart track...

CRP- .52 sec

BeaveRun- 1.09

I did about :59 on a CRF100 at CRP. Close to that time you listed on a supermoto. I think they were :54s at the time. Might have been faster, but can't remember...

for fun...

mid-ohio, 1.33.0

Nelson- 1.10.4

Grattan- 1.23

Beaver 1.01

Putnam-1.15(20 laps then BOOM)

GSXR 600, pirelli tires

times on my SV650

Nelson 1.13

Mid-o 1.40

Grattan- 1.28

Beaver 1.06

Nashville- 1.08

Dude - why you got to be honest?? This thread is for the big fish story telling folks... You need to rethink those times.

infrared laptimers can have severe interference issues. especially since all kinds of people have beacons at trackdays. if you did a lap thats say 5 seconds faster than you've ever gone and have since done you can bet it was an abnormality.

The best part is the guys that run super fast times than what they really usually run and think they just got faster. What they don't realize is that it is Joe from Split Second Photo getting them with his infrared equipped camera... Hence why race clubs insist on transponders...

XT lap timers are fine if nobody is around...

I did about :59 on a CRF100 at CRP. Close to that time you listed on a supermoto. I think they were :54s at the time. Might have been faster, but can't remember...

That time I listed was on my NSR50 (the one in my avatar above)... not a supermoto.

The Supermoto guys like Mark Burkhart run crazy fast times like :45's or something crazy fast like that! Its always fun to watch Mark ride/slide around that track!

Anything under a minute is a good time at CRP!

Edited by fireman_343

That time I listed was on my NSR50 (the one in my avatar above)... not a supermoto.

The Supermoto guys like Mark Burkhart run crazy fast times like :45's or something crazy fast like that! Its always fun to watch Mark ride/slide around that track!

Anything under a minute is a good time at CRP!

Not on the dirt. I was refering to dirt added... I think sub :50s on just paved for me...

My CRF100 is slower than your NSR... But, we did win that endurance race at Beaver on stock CRFs, so... who knows I guess...

Well, let me rephrase that - Mark MAY have run :45s including the dirt... He's heads and shoulders above the other guys down there...

When did you race with us?? I never seen a CRF win in the endurance race at BeaveRun.. unless it was for its class?? Last time I raced an endurance race at the Beav was 2 years ago on my NSR when it was stock. I believe Jordan, Henderson and myself took 1st then.. That was the first year a NSR raced in a endurance race at Beav. You must of raced with us when we all had YSR's?? I've been with the club for 6yrs now.. you might of raced before I arrived??

If you can run low :50's on a CRF100, then you need to come out and race with us again this year... I'd like to see ya out there! If you don't have a bike.. the guy you sold your old one to (Ryan) will be happy to let ya run it again! I'll be posting the schedule for this year in the next day or two. Almost all of the rounds are at CRP!

And I don't know about my NSR being any faster then a CRF100.. I've got the same motor in my NSR... but now I've put a BBR 120 kit and some other mods to help out a bit this year!

Edited by fireman_343

CRP- .52 sec

BeaveRun- 1.09

how now!!

CRP: 1.00.2 was my fastest lap. Total of about 25 laps there, first time on an mini, NSR and 2 stroke, outta the powerband most of the time too, HAHA! I'm coming for ur .52's this season!!

edit:

CRP: .57 new fastest lap :D

Edited by exSRAaron

When did you race with us?? I never seen a CRF win in the endurance race at BeaveRun.. unless it was for its class?? Last time I raced an endurance race at the Beav was 2 years ago on my NSR when it was stock. I believe Jordan, Henderson and myself took 1st then.. That was the first year a NSR raced in a endurance race at Beav. You must of raced with us when we all had YSR's?? I've been with the club for 6yrs now.. you might of raced before I arrived??

If you can run low :50's on a CRF100, then you need to come out and race with us again this year... I'd like to see ya out there! If you don't have a bike.. the guy you sold your old one to (Ryan) will be happy to let ya run it again! I'll be posting the schedule for this year in the next day or two. Almost all of the rounds are at CRP!

And I don't know about my NSR being any faster then a CRF100.. I've got the same motor in my NSR... but now I've put a BBR 120 kit and some other mods to help out a bit this year!

Raced a good while ago. You and Henderson (Or Rossi as we like to call him) were all there. We won the overall and our class on a clapped out CRF100...

I don't have time honestly as the big bike stuff takes too much of my time along with everything else I do. Thanks for the offer, though...

• Casper unpinned this topic