Ohio Riders Official Lap Time Leaderboard

natedogg624

Well... I'm sure I would remember you if I would see you, or know your name...

HAHAHA, Rossi.. yeah he is/was fast! He just moved down to SC, so I'm sure if you race at Carolina Motorsports Park, you'll see him there.

Anyway, if you get a free weekend... you'll have to show up! Maybe I can get ya some discounted rate or something?? ;)

And Aaron.. good luck with catching me in the :52's.. When I was new I was pulling :59's there too, but on a crappy YSR! You did improve a lot... wonder why that was... maybe it was from me showing ya the lines to take and having you follow me?? ;) My goel this season is to get into the 51's!

HAHAHA, Rossi.. yeah he is/was fast! He just moved down to SC, so I'm sure if you race at Carolina Motorsports Park, you'll see him there.

We didn't call him Rossi because we thought he was fast. Maybe his tongue, but nothing else stood out...

He trying to race WERA again?

We were the Big Bad Bike Guys... That was the team name... We were going off that name because the OYL guys hated us motard guys (Big 450 motards) and didn't like running practice days with us. We ran over a kid we knew and a few OYL guys started a bunch of shit. One who actually used to race with me back years ago and seemingly has been jealous ever since he had to quit and we didn't...

Yeah, doubt I really try and go to any OYL events unless a few buddies are going. We might bring the ol' CRFs back out as we got a couple of new ones...

Anyway, if you get a free weekend... you'll have to show up! Maybe I can get ya some discounted rate or something?? ;)

And Aaron.. good luck with catching me in the :52's.. When I was new I was pulling :59's there too, but on a crappy YSR! You did improve a lot... wonder why that was... maybe it was from me showing ya the lines to take and having you follow me?? ;) My goel this season is to get into the 51's!

:lol: Oh, its on now...:D I'm shooting for :50's now!!

We didn't call him Rossi because we thought he was fast. Maybe his tongue, but nothing else stood out...

He trying to race WERA again?

We were the Big Bad Bike Guys... That was the team name... We were going off that name because the OYL guys hated us motard guys (Big 450 motards) and didn't like running practice days with us. We ran over a kid we knew and a few OYL guys started a bunch of shit. One who actually used to race with me back years ago and seemingly has been jealous ever since he had to quit and we didn't...

Yeah, doubt I really try and go to any OYL events unless a few buddies are going. We might bring the ol' CRFs back out as we got a couple of new ones...

Well.. yeah Henderson did have a mouth on him... but I think Jordan and I were able to calm him down the last few years he was racing with us... We pointed out some of his...ummm.. not so great moments! ;)

Yeah, I remember someone getting ran over a few years ago... but wasn't that part of the localriders.com crew that got pissed?? I can't remember?? The club has changed a lot, taken a 180 turn and it going in the right direction. We have a lot of new people racing there now, so it isn't the same crew as when you were racing with us. Bring them CRF's, Motards, etc.. and bump elbows with us!

Well.. yeah Henderson did have a mouth on him... but I think Jordan and I were able to calm him down the last few years he was racing with us... We pointed out some of his...ummm.. not so great moments! ;)

Yeah, I remember someone getting ran over a few years ago... but wasn't that part of the localriders.com crew that got pissed?? I can't remember?? The club has changed a lot, taken a 180 turn and it going in the right direction. We have a lot of new people racing there now, so it isn't the same crew as when you were racing with us. Bring them CRF's, Motards, etc.. and bump elbows with us!

I'm not sure, but it was a guy named Jeff who we raced with and actually had a great freindship with and then he turned into a bitter old guy. He started a bunch of shit and honestly, he turned us off doing any more small bike stuff.

The Pickerals (sp?) were buddies from way back and I like them a lot. Plus, friends like Sansotta and others who I used to race with used to run there a lot. But, overall, just couldn't get into the smack talking and wanna be status a lot of guys possesed (Henderson fit in that class - we made sure we punted him as often as we could...). A lot of them think they are equal to big bike racers and unfortunately, it isn't even close.

I think there are a lot of good guys and it sounds like you are one of the good guys. I know Ryan is a good kid, too. Maybe one day we'll get down there as it is a ton of fun. Unfortunately, I can't do every event I want like MX with my son, big bike racing and track days, OYL, Supermoto, etc. I'd be divorced in a heartbeat.

I think I know who you are talking about... did he have a YSR? I don't think he shows up anymore... if it is the same guy.

Yeah, the Pickerals are still there, Matt, Shawn and Chris... still crashing like crazy! HAHAHA

Henderson had a bad rep for acting as if he was racing his 600 while racing with OYL, it took some talking from Jordan and I to calm him down, but I do know what you are talking about. You are not the only one that thinks like this! HAHAH ;)

He is a good rider... even if you do not think so, but Jordan and I gave him shit for sandbag'n in the novice class while racing CCS and WERA! His problem is that he cannot stand to lose, and he is sure to if moved up to the expert class. Anyway, enough talk about him... I understand you've got a full schedule.. but a race or two will be fun for ya and maybe your son also?? Hope to see ya out on the track sometime.. big or small!

LATER

I think I know who you are talking about... did he have a YSR? I don't think he shows up anymore... if it is the same guy.

Yeah, the Pickerals are still there, Matt, Shawn and Chris... still crashing like crazy! HAHAHA

Henderson had a bad rep for acting as if he was racing his 600 while racing with OYL, it took some talking from Jordan and I to calm him down, but I do know what you are talking about. You are not the only one that thinks like this! HAHAH ;)

He is a good rider... even if you do not think so, but Jordan and I gave him shit for sandbag'n in the novice class while racing CCS and WERA! His problem is that he cannot stand to lose, and he is sure to if moved up to the expert class. Anyway, enough talk about him... I understand you've got a full schedule.. but a race or two will be fun for ya and maybe your son also?? Hope to see ya out on the track sometime.. big or small!

LATER

He's not as good as he thinks he is. I'm not giving him shit, but when a guy smack talks and tells everyone how great he was in GLRRA and can't do much in WERA, the shit gets pretty deep. Guys like him who talk a lot are not well thought of by other racers.

He ACTED like he rode a YSR like he rode an R6. The BS way he was talking in the pits about how he was spinning it up, two wheel slides, people slowing him up, etc. was enough to get my buddy boiling. So, he punted him twice in the same sprint race. Pretty funny actually. He was shitting his pants the last one.

Guys like him don't get much respect - no matter how you spin it. He came to a track day once at Mid-Ohio. It might have been GLRRA fast, but he was not WERA fast... His mouth was, though...

He bugs me...

As far as the mini stuff. I think we might get my son into it, but we'd do some open practices first. He's only 9 so... He's not going to be a race star by any means. He loves it and he's a track rat, but he lacks some skills I would like to see him have before we consider racing...

Actually, that 1:08 at Nelson was when I was behind you trying to get a tow. I think you hit 1:06s easily enough when you went by so fast.

So, Justin needs to be at the top of the list at a 1:06 for Nelson.

Does a high 1:09 at Nelson count? (2006 National Endurance).. How about in the dark! Yeah! What was I thinking?

He's not as good as he thinks he is. I'm not giving him shit, but when a guy smack talks and tells everyone how great he was in GLRRA and can't do much in WERA, the shit gets pretty deep. Guys like him who talk a lot are not well thought of by other racers.

He ACTED like he rode a YSR like he rode an R6. The BS way he was talking in the pits about how he was spinning it up, two wheel slides, people slowing him up, etc. was enough to get my buddy boiling. So, he punted him twice in the same sprint race. Pretty funny actually. He was shitting his pants the last one.

Guys like him don't get much respect - no matter how you spin it. He came to a track day once at Mid-Ohio. It might have been GLRRA fast, but he was not WERA fast... His mouth was, though...

He bugs me...

As far as the mini stuff. I think we might get my son into it, but we'd do some open practices first. He's only 9 so... He's not going to be a race star by any means. He loves it and he's a track rat, but he lacks some skills I would like to see him have before we consider racing...

hey if you wanna cordinate a day we can all meet up for a practice "trackday" down at CRP. he's more than welcome to check out my NSR, n give it a shot!

hey if you wanna cordinate a day we can all meet up for a practice "trackday" down at CRP. he's more than welcome to check out my NSR, n give it a shot!

My son??? No way, dude. I wouldn't do that at all. He's got a KX65 that can get tard wheels put on it. I'd feel more secure in having him ride that then the NSR. I appreciate the offer, though. I think he needs more seat time on something he can understand better. The NSR would be fairly foreign as he isn't even really up to any sort of speed with the KX...

• 4 months later...

I just started running a lap timer this year. I'm not fast but I'm getting there

Mid-OH 1:54 (ducati monster s2r1000 in intermediate on Bridgestone bt002 street tires)

this is the monster that day. Before I crashed. :(

monster-madnessweb-1.jpg

Barber 1:53 (2003 GSX-R750 in novice drying track on michelin pilot power 2CTs.)

This is the GSXR at barber on the drying track. It was still not really in great shape that day. I had a buddies front end on the bike due to the messed up forks and the shock was still sprung really light for me.

Photo9.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't run a timer at Putnam the other day but it was slow. I'd like to get into the 1:40s at Mid-OH. Before I crashed at Mid-OH on my monster I felt that I was on my way.

Edited by vw151

i've only had a timer at MO.

1:40 '00/TL1000R/Mich Power Race

1:40 '03/CBR600RR/Mich Power Race

also, i really like the idea of this thread. its cool to know what others who do track days and racing are running. as far as being truthful, if they're full of shit it will show once they are out there.....

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i know it isnt on the list but i ran a 1:36 at MSR Cresson in texas. Just wanted to contribute to the thread since im not in ohio yet. That is a level 2 time. There are three levels im not quite to level 3 yet they usually run likr 1:25s, but im improving. I will be in Ohio at the end of july so hopfully i can pit with you guys at the trackdays and get some good lines from you all. Cant wait. How are the tracks up there?

• Casper unpinned this topic