Ohio Riders Official Lap Time Leaderboard

natedogg624

• 4 weeks later...
^steve and i are heading out to mid ohio either aug 10 or 11, are you in on either of those dates?

Nope...I'll be on vacation in Jamaica. I just did a 520 kit -1/+1 and I have no idea when I'll be at the track again. Dammit!

I think I got a 2:30 at Mid Ohio on my first trackday.

Alienpi wins the award for "most honest trackday rider."

I wish I'd had a lap timer from the beginning, just to see how far i've come.

I remember getting excited about getting down to 1:10 at BeaveRun. Now I turn those times when I'm warming my tires...

Breaking 2:00 at Mid-Ohio was a big deal when it happened. Now if I saw that on my lap timer, I'd only be happy if it were raining :p

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Old thread I know, but here ya go nick

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (new pavement)1:32GSXR600-1:40SV650

Nelson Ledges1:10.5GSXR600-1:12 SV650

Beaver Run1:01GSXR600-1:06SV650

Grattan1:24GSXR600-1:28SV650

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Kerr?

Pegram?

What other AMA guys are local enough to Mid O that I am forgetting?

lol, I think pegram's the only local guy capabel of those times... Kerr is in the .31's last I knew. and 27's on a 1000 is dumb fast even top ama superbike

lol, I think pegram's the only local guy capabel of those times... Kerr is in the .31's last I knew. and 27's on a 1000 is dumb fast even top ama superbike

in fact 1;30 on 600 spec tires

and the fast 1000 times at mid ohio are 1;25 and under

on spec tires

in the days of open tires they ran in the 1;23

un disputable facts

1.25 yes, under, nooooo. Pegram ran only a couple tenths under 1.27 last year. I will be extremely glad to see another local guy break into the front this year... but so far Larry is it.  And I mean no disrespect. The times I was seeing from Ryan were the 1.31's in Supersport last year. I'm guessing they changed eligibility rules if he's on the 1000 this year. Good luck this weekend, BTW.

1.25 yes, under, nooooo. Pegram ran only a couple tenths under 1.27 last year. I will be extremely glad to see another local guy break into the front this year... but so far Larry is it.  And I mean no disrespect. The times I was seeing from Ryan were the 1.31's in Supersport last year. I'm guessing they changed eligibility rules if he's on the 1000 this year. Good luck this weekend, BTW..

i never said pagram or ryan were doing under 127. our testing times are generally always faster than race times do to being able to make more set up changes  than time at a race allows. you need to look thru the ama archives  for laptimes so you will be better informed .ck the spies/ mladin era for 1;23 1;24 pretty sure hayes did 125 last year , pegram is not the benchmark.  he is chasing the the aliens as we are.

also ryan went out and earned his superbike license in a couple weekends this spring by accumulating the required 600 points running expert races . no eligibility changes or guessing , just hard work and dedication.

and be clear last years mid ohio round was the worst track conditions ever,  on tues they sealcoated 1/2 the corners on the track and sat had off and on rain . ryan and larry have both led ama pro races at mid-ohio and should be touted as local heros for leading the best competition their respective sports have to offer.

they are heroes in my book !

• Upvote 1

• Casper unpinned this topic