my dad passed away tonight....

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
I am serious man not just about auto help but anyhting man, I mean im not gonna get out of bed at 4 am to bring you mcdonalds breakfast but you get the idea, pm me your number or aim screen name or both this weather sucks but i dont care you could use the help and I am more than willing to lend a hand at no charge of course.

ok ill PM you... im sure there cant be much wrong with the car...we just put rotors and pads on it, not much there to mess up...im just so tired and worn out

and even though i really wanted mcdonalds right now, the rest of that all sounds good too...thanks for showing so much kindness even though i dont think we have ever met...it means a lot

and i mean that towards everyone...thank you all

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that everyone is being understanding with your situation. You're lucky to have such a caring GF as well. You know that we're all a bunch of hooligans on here, but when something serious like this pops up, we'll be there for you.

Shoot me a PM or IM sometime if you need anything.

Guest tbutera2112

thanks i will...and thats what i love about cr... no matter how much shit talking and arguing we do with each other, whenever it comes down to it we're such a strong community...everyone is here for each other and it really helps...

my gf really is the only reason im able to take this so well... shes been there for me for everything... i even woke her up at 1 in the morning and she talked with me all night until i was so tired i was going to pass out...she is also going to attend the memorial ceremony with me

Guest tbutera2112
oh and gonneville....nevermind on the truck offer...i really do appreciate it, but i think im going to find someone with a trailer...my best friend has a few, ill maybe ask him...or my gfs dad has one if i need to ask him... the bike is so heavy, and the paint job is one of a kind and so expensive...i dont want to risk trying to load it into a truck...loading my dirtbike was hard enough, and if the paint on his bike was to get messed up from it falling, it could never be fixed exactly the same

Guest tbutera2112

i found a funny picture of my dad...this shows how he truly was... he was just a fun loving guy who always enjoyed life... he saved this squirrel at his job, it was in a log that was on its way through a chipper and he grabbed it out and took a pic with it

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/Picture028.jpg

Wow man...I don't even know what to say. This honestly hits home for me because I barely see my dad at all. Really makes me rethink the way I've acted towards him for years. Him and I have not had a very good relationship since I was young and realized why my parents split. But people make mistakes. I'm really sorry to hear this man, it's gotta be a lot to handle. I'm sure you'll come out of this a stronger person. You and your family will be in my thoughts, keep your head up man.

Guest tbutera2112
Wow man...I don't even know what to say. This honestly hits home for me because I barely see my dad at all. Really makes me rethink the way I've acted towards him for years. Him and I have not had a very good relationship since I was young and realized why my parents split. But people make mistakes. I'm really sorry to hear this man, it's gotta be a lot to handle. I'm sure you'll come out of this a stronger person. You and your family will be in my thoughts, keep your head up man.

me and my dad were closer than anyone else in my life...and even i wish i had spent more time with him...i hope you reconsider your relationship with your dad and try to make it work... time that is lost you can never get back...ide give anything for 5 more minutes with my dad...ide give up the car ide give up anything...i just want more time with him...dont go through life without your dad, only to miss him when hes gone...my mom and her dad were not close until she was in her 30s...he passed away about 5 years ago and she regrets it every day that it took her so long to get to know him and spend time with him

oh and gonneville....nevermind on the truck offer...i really do appreciate it, but i think im going to find someone with a trailer...my best friend has a few, ill maybe ask him...or my gfs dad has one if i need to ask him... the bike is so heavy, and the paint job is one of a kind and so expensive...i dont want to risk trying to load it into a truck...loading my dirtbike was hard enough, and if the paint on his bike was to get messed up from it falling, it could never be fixed exactly the same

Hey, no worries, if the trailer doesn't come through, I'm still around. I definitely understand about Harleys, they ain't lightweight...And I know about Harley trucks, too...who the heck names a truck after a bike that it can't haul?

BTW, that squirrel looks PISSED.

me and my dad were closer than anyone else in my life...and even i wish i had spent more time with him...i hope you reconsider your relationship with your dad and try to make it work... time that is lost you can never get back...ide give anything for 5 more minutes with my dad...ide give up the car ide give up anything...i just want more time with him...dont go through life without your dad, only to miss him when hes gone...my mom and her dad were not close until she was in her 30s...he passed away about 5 years ago and she regrets it every day that it took her so long to get to know him and spend time with him

Thanks man, I'm definitely going to try and make strides to make our relationship better. I really do apprecaite it. That's what great about this site, there's always someone with insight into whatever you're dealing with. Hope you're doing alright man.

Guest tbutera2112
Hey, no worries, if the trailer doesn't come through, I'm still around. I definitely understand about Harleys, they ain't lightweight...And I know about Harley trucks, too...who the heck names a truck after a bike that it can't haul?

BTW, that squirrel looks PISSED.

lol my dad despised harelys...but he loved his truck...he wanted a lightning but he wanted 4 doors since its his only vehicle...so he met in the middle with the SC'd harley... the bike is a yamaha vmax...its a beautiful bike...ill post pics up eventually, but not for awhile

Guest tbutera2112
Thanks man, I'm definitely going to try and make strides to make our relationship better. I really do apprecaite it. That's what great about this site, there's always someone with insight into whatever you're dealing with. Hope you're doing alright man.

good to hear man...and im hanging in there

Dont know how I missed this post...

I am sorry for your loss. Losing a parent at young age changes the meaning of life and how its perceived. Some will lose hope while others rally and live life to the fullest every day. Things will get better, and youve got to believe your father would want you to go on and achieve your dreams.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Guest tbutera2112
Dont know how I missed this post...

I am sorry for your loss. Losing a parent at young age changes the meaning of life and how its perceived. Some will lose hope while others rally and live life to the fullest every day. Things will get better, and youve got to believe your father would want you to go on and achieve your dreams.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

thanks a lot...and yea, losing him has motivated me to try and do more with my life and be better... i know hes looking down on me and i dont want to disappoint him... he loved me more than anything or anyone else in his entire life, i dont plan to let him down

I am really sorry about your loss. I came close to losing my Dad this summer for the same reason. He and I are really close, like talk every day and hang out like friends. Anyways man, I think you live just down the road so if you ever just need someone to hang out with, play some PS3 or something just let me know.

Guest tbutera2112
I am really sorry about your loss. I came close to losing my Dad this summer for the same reason. He and I are really close, like talk every day and hang out like friends. Anyways man, I think you live just down the road so if you ever just need someone to hang out with, play some PS3 or something just let me know.

after my dads first heart attack, the doctors said it was so massive that if he has another one he wont make it... i never thought they would be right...he seemed so invincible to me... he got hit while riding his bike...a stolen car ran through an intersection and tboned him at 45mph... totalled the bike and all he had was a scrape on his thumb...he got electricuted at his job by so much power it should have killed him, and all he got was skin burns...he cheated death more times than i can count, including car wrecks and everything...i never thought this could happen...especially at his age...its just so unreal..

thanks for the offer to hang out... i may take you up on it sometime

Guest tbutera2112
That really sucks to hear man. im so sorry for your loss.

like everyone else has said, you have alot of friends that are here when you need us. Let me know when you want to start on the 460 build, ill be more than happy to come help ya with it.

thanks a lot man... everyones been real supportive...the service is tomorrow...and ill be doing the 460 at robs, he is going to teach me how to do the stuff and be there to assist...thanks for the offer though

Tyler...like I told you before man, I'm here and you have the number if you need something. Don't let the petty stupid shit that has happened between us hold you back from asking for a favor or calling just to talk. I cant even imagine how you feel.

Guest tbutera2112
After reading this post i not only feel so much for one of my few close friend's loss, but also for the brotherhood this forum has that i sit here typing this in tears. I feel for everyone hardships and losses. My thoughts to all.

Derek

hey...ill give you a call tomorrow and let you know whats going on with sunday... is there any way your dad would let us use the trailer *not the box trailer, just the one you pulled your quad on* some day when the roads are better and i find a place to put the bike? im going to keep his vmax, but i dont have a way to transport it....i wont be moving it sunday, just taking the keys...anyways, ill be in touch man... me and maisie will be in westerville for the ceremony all day, youre welcome to swing by on your lunch break if you wanted to, if not its fine... its at moreland on schrock rd... shock and westerville road, make a right coming from pony and its right there next to the bank on the right side... 2-5... just give me a call or ill call you tomorrow... i appreciate the help with getting the truck and helping me move all his stuff...

me and my mom went through over a thousand pictures today and we got all kinds of stuff ready to set out...she didnt do a video cd because she didnt think we had enough pictures...well we ended up with so many pictures she had to choose the ones she wanted out... theyve been best friends since they were 15, so theres pic from way back then lol...