Could you... Would you...

V8 Beast

If I were to have saved up $12,000 I couldn't bring myself to drop it all on a ten year old trans am.

I'm planing on saving (about) that much this year to pay off my student loans. :o

Debt free here I come.

Yes, I would save for that long to buy an Ariel Atom. :cool: In fact that's an excellent idea.

no, by the time you'd have enough saved the car would change. Then inflation would drive the price higher and you'd never get there.

You can have more than one dream car. Yes dreams do change, but 9 years later I know I would gladly buy a Lamborghini Diablo if I had the spare change.

Being out of the "street scene" for about 5 years, I could say no with ease. I miss it, but not enough to blow that kind of money on a car. In fact, I wish I had the money I blew when I was 15-21 on cars that I don't even have. Well, I'd like to have my 72 Demon back. I still have my 68 Camaro that I bought when I was 18 and a 90 GTA, but I can't justify spending thousands of doughs just to 'be cool' or pretend that I'm fast. I'll wait till I find my rich Russian chick to worry about those things :).

I couldn't save enough in 10 or more years to buy my dream car.

Which is? Would be a F40 for me, even if I had 50 Cent 6 kitchens kind of money. Even with the new badass cars out or have been out. I can't get past that car for some reason.

Boat & Hoes > well...at least for now

You can have more than one dream car. Yes dreams do change, but 9 years later I know I would gladly buy a Lamborghini Diablo if I had the spare change.

I have car ADD though, by the time I would save i'd be on to the next car and it would be a never ending process.

I could, but I wouldn't.

I would rather put 10 years' worth of savings into something that makes more of a difference in my life. I am a CAR NUT and I still believe dream cars should be something that can be purchased after achieving a measured goal in life.

Outside of a "dream car"...any car that I would have to budget/save for 10 years to buy is going to be too expensive to maintain.

Guest tbutera2112
if i could ever even manage to save up enough money for my dream car, i would never spend that much on it... im perfectly happy with average cars that got a little money into them to make them more fun to drive.... theres so many better things i could do with that large amount of money than to buy a car that expensive... i would be afraid to drive it and get rock chips or be hit or get rained on or anything like that

Save money for 10 or more years just to be able to buy the car of your dreams?

I am willing to bet that for most of us, our priorities would change during the course of 10 years so by the time we saved the money we would spend it on something else.

I couldn't save enough in 10 or more years to buy my dream car.

+ infinite! 2004 murcielago's are still over $200k :eek:

I read about a few people that saved to buy cars, and I couldnt see myself doing that. If I had a high end job I would just buy it, but couldnt save up for it. I couldnt justify having a car that is half the price of my house.

I have car ADD though, by the time I would save i'd be on to the next car and it would be a never ending process.

X2

i dont think id wait that long and save, id just save enough to get a beat up version of my dream car and fix it myself. it'll happen someday..... i wanna make a 69 cutlass outrun a veyron to 250mph lol..... mabe someday after im a millionaire lol

Could you... Would you...

Not on a train! Not in a tree!

Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!

I would not, coild not, in a box.

I could not, would not, with a fox.

I will not eat them with a mouse.

I will not eat them in a house.

I will not eat them here or there.

I will not eat them anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

:D